Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The fact that it's still going up after weeks of being posted shows that more and more people are becoming aware. Will MR take notice of this? Time will tell I guess. My dream is to see a Fozzie bear donning a Ghostbusters proton pack....we're soooo close on this one I can feel it!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Poll jumped i think about almost 30 from yesterday. This is good. I hope MR sees this.
Yes, we mentioned the poll in our mailing list and the poll is growing significantly.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I hope you have been keeping up on this Master Replicas. See the fans talk...we know something good when we see it and want it! :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Local Muppet Poser Support!

:smile: For two days only my Gonzo poser will be prominently placed in a local specialty toy store in downtown San Francisco. I have recently been filling in for a freelance client and actually work the store on Sundays and Mondays from 10-6. :concern:

If you are in the bay area and feel like stopping in to see Gonzo or this notorious Frogboy we both will be at:
Action Figure Freddy
812 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA​
(Past the Sony Metreon and across the street from Westfield Shopping Center.)

The owner wants to see if there is any interest in selling the posers and I have volunteered my own for display. Also (shameless plug) if you come in on these days I can offer you 20% off any item in the store. If this isn't support for Muppet posers I don't know what is. I'm sure Action Figure Freddy is not the only store willing to do this. I feel it's what this sort of item needs.

I doubt this will get us Fozzie, but it couldn't hurt. :embarrassed:

Davina

Reaction score
woohoo.. if i was in the area at all, i'd jump on it :smile: (ok, that and I already have all 3..)

Nick22

Reaction score
i would be really sad if the line ended. i was really hoping to see more from MR.

hoopless

Reaction score
just to clarify...

... is it 500 votes for money's no object that are required to get MR to reconsider or just 500 yes votes?
:embarrassed:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
just to clarify...

... is it 500 votes for money's no object that are required to get MR to reconsider or just 500 yes votes?
...interesting, I've only just noticed that figure! M.R. ARE YOU READING THIS?

CARELJONES

Reaction score
hi folks!.....i'm new in this forum...and, yes!...MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM for the BEAR! mi vote is on....WE WANT FOZZIE!.....you know, we have to do an strike out of the Master Replicas office....the "SAVE FOZZIE STRIKE"..... what do you think?...it works with the hollywood screenwritters....jajajajajajaja!....you are great people!...

muppetperson

Reaction score
just to clarify...

Things are changing.Originally it was 500 money's no object, to start a run from a factory in China.Basically the less than $600 dont count, because for Fozzie to sell at that price would mean an edition of 1000 to 1500, which the demand isnt there.
However, now it is being looked at to make limited edition Fozzies as low as 50 at a time, although these will be very expensive.