New Emmett Otter Jug-Band Christmas DVD

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But in the meantime, the extras on the Emmet Otter DVD are almost worth buying it, if for nothing else.
Agreed, if you didn't buy it in 2005, it's definitely worth it for the bonus features, and even still the story itself. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
at the risk of getting murderd by my muppet family i will say this....I Julio Robles have never seen Emmett Otter Jug-Band Christmas....go ahead do your worst

vaati64

Reaction score
at the risk of getting murderd by my muppet family i will say this....I Julio Robles have never seen Emmett Otter Jug-Band Christmas....go ahead do your worst

thats all right, neither had I until about a week ago! I have never seen the unedited version, but I watched the verion that was released on dvd back in 2005

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
I honestly phased out whether or not mine had Kermit in it. Basically I watch it around Christmas every year, but often put the DVD in and start it playing and then grab some hot chocolate or whatever. After reading the posts in the thread and knowing I am going to the musical tomorrow, I popped in my DVD. When I saw Kermit in the corner on the case, i was very optimistic. Sure enough, there he was introducing the story and being harrassed by the Nightmare gang...

Every year I watch this movie and it never ceases to amaze that 30 years later, it still is magical