ToughPigs: Steve Whitmire interview

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey Joe! I've been following this all week; it's really been a fantastic interview. He's so honest about what's going and and it's so refreshing. And it's good to know that he's involved in the fan community! Thanks so much for sharing. ^^

~ Pepper

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Really nice interview! Really loved and had a lot of fun reading it! Keep up the good work!

Convincing John

Reaction score
That was great! (Scooter fist):wink:

It's always wonderful to hear what the Muppeteers have to say about upcoming projects, their work with Jim Henson and their interest in the fans.

Steve visits here from time to time, it seems. Well, if he's reading this, hooray for you, Steve! You're one of the best!:coy:

Hooray to you, Joe! Tough Pigs is a great site, one of my all time favorites. The articles, new and old are a blast to read. I love the Ugly Toy Pageant, too. My favorite part is the Comics section, even though it hasn't been updated in a Gorg's age. (I still wonder what the comic entitled "Oz, Frankly" was about). I love Smig's work, Danny's work...heck, all of your work.

I can't wait to see "Letters to Santa". I'm even more excited about it now that I've read the interview with Steve!

Anyone heard when/which channel "Letters to Santa" will be on?

Convincing John

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
Anyone heard when/which channel "Letters to Santa" will be on?
December 17th on NBC! :zany:

What an AWESOME interview! So informative and just all-around awesome! Such good stuff coming from Steve! He's awesome! Thanks for showing us the interview, Joe!

The Captain

Reaction score
Just wanted to add my thanks for the fantastic interview - I was enjoying the week long publishing so much that on a trip to London on the Thursday I "tuned in" to the site via my iphone to read the next post...sad I know...

And thanks for the Letters coverage too, great to know that some real fans managed to get onto the set to see some Muppet magic up close!