Two puppets I've made recently

Redsonga

Reaction score
Cool. If your looking for a crit, I'd lose the 90's spice girl hair and make the eyes a little more focused, but otherwise it looks really good. Did you use the project puppet patterns?
I love the spice girl hair:excited:!

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Ahhh I see, that explains why I've never heard of Spotlight. Well, sounds like a cool store. We do not have many places like that here in the US anymore. We have a lot of small ma and pop type material stores, but no more large ones.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey Kiki, thanks for the compliments :smile:

I'm glad you noticed the photos, my sister takes them for me, she's really interested in photography too. So she likes giving my puppets photo shoots when I make them. I'm really thankful to have her help, because I'm quite the hopeless when it comes to taking the photos...especially when I'm the one holding the puppet...that can be tricky XD.
Definately, I totally understand. Yeah, I pick up on these things, I like to enknowledge the photos themselves as well as the subjects. :smile: Tell ya sister they look really good. Aw... I just LOVE those puppets!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Those are amazing puppets you gt there, Anna! I wish I had the patients to make puppet like that!

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Spice girls? I guess the hair I can see that a little, but lets not call them Spice girls. They're much better looking as puppets if that's the case!