Two puppets I've made recently

muppetinsider

Reaction score
That's quite an assortment of colors you found. Where? Online? They sort of look almost reptilian.

Pork

Reaction score
I just bought them at Spotlight...a fabric and crafts store. But you can probably get them at most fabric places.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Is there any special reason why it's called anti-pill fleece Anna?

It's such a strange-sounding name.

Pork

Reaction score
It's called anti-pill fleece because the fleece doesn't pill as much...that would be my guess.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's called anti-pill fleece because the fleece doesn't pill as much...that would be my guess.
So what does it mean for the fleece to pill? It just goes to show how little I know about fleece Anna.:confused::embarrassed: Heh:big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
Hmm, I've never tried explaining it before. It's like, since fleece is sort of fluffy sometimes the fluffyness sort of clumps together and forms little lumps on it that are annoying and look bad. haha That's pretty badly explained but oh well...I tried.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Never heard of Spotlight; is that an online store? Did they have other colors as well?

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Sorry, one more question.. Does that fleece feel the same as the polar fleece?

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think they have Spotlight in America...sorry I'm from Australia and I'm not sure what your equivalent is over there.

Well, it still is a polar fleece...just supposed to not pill as much, so yes it does feel quite similar.

Thanks Nick, glad you like them.