Who are you?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Glad to have you here, Beaker20! Say, I see you're in LA; did u got to MuppetFest last december? Was that how u found muppet Central?

FOZ

beaker20

Reaction score
i didn't get to muppetfest unfortunately. I actually just found this site by accident and i'm glad i did cause i love it.

Ryan

Reaction score
Byron:

<<And "Ryan" is my favorite male name

HOORAY! :wink:

Bragi

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Hiya, Bragi!

Where are you moving to in the USA??

FOZ
Did I seriously not reply to that way back then? Well, I'm moving to Tallahassee, Florida. Better late than never, I guess :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

Okay, NOW I remember! You have to forgive me, man...after all, look who my namesake is!

FOZ

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
But look out! There goes Byron trying to be bossman walking all ALL over Ryan and Mark the Shoe Twins. I hear they're the biggest things to the Olsen Twins, considering Byron's shoe size!

WOCKA WOCKA!!
LOL! Yeah, I think I'll name my right footwear "Ryan" (R & R, Right & Ryan), and my lefts'll be the Marks. :smile:

:big_grin:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Karen, thank you for living!

Dear Karen,

I just discovered your website and found it FASCINATING! It’s such a pleasure to be able to talk to a real Muppeteer. Like all Fraggle Rock fans, I found out about your abilities through that milestone of a show, but my eyes popped out of their sockets when I learned that you've worked with Pixar! I’m a fan of their work, and I’ve been attending Spike & Mike shows (their first vehicle, I later learned) since 1994. To date, I’ve seen For The Birds at least six or seven times at the cinema. I met Lasseter in SF twice, in ‘97 at the Palace of Fine Arts and in ‘01 the Castro Theater (where he signed my blank book and drew Flik). I’ve tried to get into the Animation program at CalArts in the past, but have had no success. :mad: Therefore I’m now taking a few animation courses at DeAnza, where I hope I can get a career started. :smile: I’m into drawing/cartooning, and I’m hoping to become the next Mike Judge.

RE: Fraggle Rock: the petition is a GREAT idea. :smile: I never got cable, so I grew up on it via video rentals - but I’ve since wanted to see MORE - especially after reading Chris’s guide. :frown: It’s been such a hard series for me to track down. I’ve even gone as far as trying to obtain (and document the information on) the Fraggle Rock PAL-video releases from Britain, some of which, I’m aware, have the re-filmed “Doc & Sprocket” segments. Speaking of those, who performed Sprocket for those foreign segments? Also, were the “Traveling Matt” sequences re-filmed for coproduction as well? I learned about coproduction back when I attended this Muppet exhibit at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito, where there was a special being shown on one of the TV sets. At that event I also distinctly remember gazing at the ORIGINAL Junior Gorg suit in a display cube.

Also, since you’re a puppeteer, what are your thoughts on the FOX show “Greg the Bunny”? Personally I don’t think it’s the greatest, but it does have its moments.

Best wishes,
Guille Gomez
(G Man) :cool:
Cartoonist @ Large

PS. I've also got Chris Wedge's autograph! Does anyone besides me know who he is?