Who are you?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

*is suddenly turnin' MC into Sex Education*

:embarrassed:
That's funny Byron! I wouldn't have been me either! My mom had a miscarriage before me too! Just think, a world without Jackie! Sheesh! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mr. Byron, Ms. Jackie,

Can you please explain? Elmo doesn't understand! :big_grin:

My mom had her's done when I was like 15 or 16, not that she planned on having another bra...um, kid after me.

I'm glad Byron and Jackie are here. I would be sad without them.

I think.

Not that I would have known them if they weren't here. Gee. This is getting weird now.

What were we talking about before?

FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hmmmmm...

If Jackie was not here, then would that mean that Joggy wouldn't be here?

Joggy is the Vice-Jackie, but if there is no Jackie, then there is no Vice-Jackie.

My head hurts from all of this thinking...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jackie & Byron

Oh my gosh! Me too! my mom had a miscarriage before me as well, just think a world without Rowlf hats! (SOON GUYS! VERY SOON!)

Zack)Rowlf the,hmm..it makes me wonder thought, who would have been him..or her...a Muppet fan? nah! well, it's kinda sad:frown: But they gave me a life so i'm glad for that:smile: Dog.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Markus. Another Michigan Muppet fan. I just discovered this thread as well because I was checking the new forums. I is a slow learner.

This community has really renewed my love for Muppets and puppets in general. Before lurking here, I hung around at a Lego for adults community. (another part of my childhood I refuse to let go of) But as time has passed, they've become a bitter people, and it has not been a happy place. Kind of strange really.

I have in the past directed a puppet team for many years (ooh, that makes me sound old. I'm 31) and will probably start a new one this fall thanks to new enthusiasm generated here.

I'm a binge-poster but sometimes just a lurker. So if you don't hear from me for short whiles, I'm pro'lly here, just quiet.

Thanks for being a happy community.

Markus

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Markus! Glad you enjoy it here.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I really do like it here. I've spent the last couple weeks reading all the articles and interviews and looking for books you all mentioned at my public library. I have some ideas forming about a kids program I'd like to do, and so much of this provides inspiration for me. It's also cool to see how the trailblazers have gone before me, and it'll keep me from reinventing the wheel.

Well I hope I don't sound to sappy with all my rantings.

Markus

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Markus--HIYA HIYA HIYA!!!!

It's great to have you here! Hope you enjoy posting or lurking as the case may be...but, I hope to see more posting and less lurking...and don't let the insanity scare you off.

Sometimes we just post weird things---or blow up a penguin.

Either way, it's fun!

F:big_grin:Z