Who are you?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Andrea,

Great to see that you made it over to the new forum!

How are you doing? Still working at the Toy Store? Will they be carrying the line of Palisades Muppet Show figures?

Amess

Reaction score
Hey Phil!

I'm still getting my feet (flippers?) wet here...

Anyhoo....I'm working full time at a local hospital so I'm not at the toy store anymore and I really miss it. Maybe they'll let me work a few hours a week so I can get my toy fix! Though, I suppose this way a lot more money goes in the bank! I doubt they'll carry the Palisades line. I don't think it's the new owner's kind of thing. Next time I go by I'll ask.

-Andrea

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Andrea,

Thanks for the update. We're glad you are doing well!

Congratulations on the new job!

floyd pepper

Reaction score
Hi, you muppet freaks! :wink:

I am completely new here... I just discovered this forum today!

I really liked the muppets when I was young(er), and lately I am becoming more interested again.... especially because of the return of the muppetshow on Dutch TV!!

Hope to come here more often....

groetjes/regards,

floyd pepper

Joggy

Reaction score
Hehey - another Dutch one! We're gonna take over! Wrahahah.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Calm down Joggy...

And WELCOME to the forum, Floyd Pepper!!

Your pal,
FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron,

Don't feel bad because you are still you! You are a special individual, different from all the others but just as important.

I'm glad you're you, because if you weren't you, you'd be someone else, and we have NO idea who THAT is! But we know you, and we're all glad to know you. I don't want to know who you could have been if you weren't you because you are the friend I've known for a few years now and I like you.

So, be glad you're you. I'm glad you're you. I'm sure others are glad you're you...like your mom and dad for example--how do you think they would have felt raising a stranger??? EEK!!

Glad to know you,
Your pal and mine,
F:big_grin:Z

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm still me.

And I like me.

:smile:

All cause of an enthusiastic ol' bear! lol :big_grin: :smile:

(Had this been an '80s sitcom episode, Kev, your speech woulda been the climactic part about 23 minutes in where the sweet music starts.)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
I'm glad you're you, because if you weren't you, you'd be someone else, and we have NO idea who THAT is!
Oh yeah, funny that you mention that...actually, there was a chance I wasn't me! See, my mom and dad wanted 2 kids (especially Mom), and after I was born, she got her tubes tied.

BUT...

After my 4-years-older-than-me sister was about 2, Mom got pregnant with an unidentified baby. Then she miscarried it (it was really early, they couldn't even tell what sex it would have been).

Then I came along, and Mom and Dad put a stop to little baby Summers's.

Soooooo...

In short, had that 2nd baby lived, Byron as you cyberly-know him would never have come along! :eek: Instead, there would be a Mystery Summers Offspring, and who knows what that woulda been like.

Yeesh...

I am glad I'm me...thanks Mommy and Daddy for not stoppin' the tubes 'fore I came out! :big_grin:

*is suddenly turnin' MC into Sex Education*

:embarrassed: