Who are you?

Bragi

Reaction score
ANYWAY...

I'm Bragi. Mar dragged me into MC sometime in 1999, so you could say I've been around for awhile. I do tend to disappear for long periods of time, though. Mostly when I'm travelling the world.

So... I'm Icelandic, and currently live in Iceland (although I'm moving to the US in August). I'm currently finishing my B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, but I don't really know why I'm doing that, since I'm a full-time musician by profession. Well, mostly music... tiny bit of acting (Disney... yeah, baby!).

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Hi There,

I used to be the King of 8 but I recently abdicated my throne to become your Ol' Buddy Bert. I dunno...the name just seemed friendlier.

So, I'm still here lurking about...I just don't have much to say I guess.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Whoops...

Originally posted by Chilly Down
Even though I've been here for a couple of weeks, I didn't see this thread till now.
Yeah, that seems to be happening with a lot of posts around here. I'm having trouble keeping track of threads too. What I've been doing so far is logging in and checking all the new posts. Then I go to my CP and see who's replied to my subscribed threads... although the link to take me to the new posts I haven't seen in that thread doesn't always take me to the correct place.

I miss being able to pass a conversation back and forth between individuals due to the lack of notification when someone has responded to specififc posts.

Oh well. Anyway.... Hi Tom!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
... although the link to take me to the new posts I haven't seen in that thread doesn't always take me to the correct place.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Strange.

I miss being able to pass a conversation back and forth between individuals due to the lack of notification when someone has responded to specififc posts.

Same here. But on the other hand, it's much easier to reply to several people at once now. Used to be I'd have to make 5 seperate posts to make sure 5 seperate people were notified that I replied to them. Now just one post lets 'em all know.

Oh well. Anyway.... Hi Tom!

Hi, Scott! : -)

BTW, Ol' Buddy Bert -- welcome aboard. Love the new name!

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I just found this topic today! :smile:

I was under the same name at the old board, except I had to leave out some vowels, due to Delphi's plot to limit the number of letters one can have in their name!!! Those oppressors!!

I still have yet to see/find the OTHER Mayhem from Delphi though (ELECMAYHEM). Where'd they go? :confused:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Michigan! Woo-hoo!!

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
SammieRose- Woo hoo! Another Michigan resident! I've been trying to recruit more- you meet a lot of Muppet fans on a college campus.

But anyhoo, and this paragraph goes out to everybody, David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole is still David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole. My old sig has been down for ages, now it looks like I can't use a sig here but will need an avatar. How do you get those things up here, anyway?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Muppet fans in Michigan *are* rather hard to come across! I'm glad there's another one out there somehwere! :big_grin:

Always,
Sammie
P/S/ Sorry it took so long to respond!~

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Ol Buddy Bert,

So glad you found the new place! It's great to see you again. Hope that everything is going well for you. I look forward to more posts from you. :smile: