Which MR Muppet Replica should I buy?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Save and buy all 3! Once you get 1 you will want the others, I would get Kermit 1st as he is the hardest to find, though as Reeevz said Animal does get the most attention....good luck

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I have all three, however, I would say, try to find Kermit first, there are a few deals out there.

Leanne
x

mwells

Reaction score
Muppet Replicas

Well ordered Kermit and Gonzo so far I managed to get the money for those two and would relaly like to get animal soon but he does not seem to be that hard to find at the moment. Did I make a good decision?

Reaction score
Well ordered Kermit and Gonzo so far I managed to get the money for those two and would relaly like to get animal soon but he does not seem to be that hard to find at the moment. Did I make a good decision?
Yes I think u did becuz I see like one or two ads for kermit like 4 for gonzo and a ton for animal trust me animal ain't going anywhere if anything kermit is disappearing.

Ps I ordered gonzo and he should be here soon pike Thursday!can't wait!

-:concern::wink: 04

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's great! Upon the arrival of these very cool items you should keep in mind that they look a little stiff and corpse-like at first, but after you soften them up and get them right where you want them they do spring to life. They also seem to look even more fantastic every day! I am so glad to have my collection.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's the thing with me, I have Gonzo and Kermit, I would hope to have Animal soon, his price is going down, which is great, :halo:.

Right now, I would say Animal is very impressive looking. But since I have two out of three, I think I enjoy Kermit a bit more as far as display, but Gonzo is neater to look at, if that helps :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I love all three, but I think I like Kermit the best (despite Gonzo being my favorite character).

I think the reason is because Kermit doesn't have any clothes or anything, he's very simple. And there is something to be said about simplicity.

mwells

Reaction score
There Here

Well I just got the Kermit and Gonzo replica today. I have not even taken them out of the box yet as I am at work. Do you guys hav any tips on posing them? What to do, What not to do type things? Anything I have to be careful with etc? Thanks!

LewZealand

Reaction score
Well I finally gave in after months of almost buying one, and picked up Gonzo. It was my intention just to get the one. But after seeing just how breathtaking he is, I now have Kermit and Animal en route.

So I would recommend, if you really only want to get one, don't make it Gonzo! ;-)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I just got the Kermit and Gonzo replica today. I have not even taken them out of the box yet as I am at work. Do you guys hav any tips on posing them? What to do, What not to do type things? Anything I have to be careful with etc? Thanks!
With Gonzo, you should totally be careful of his hair.

When it comes to posing that's up to you dude, whatever you can image :smile:.