Gonzo Replica for $99

Andibcool

Reaction score
Saw this too but its handled by Amazon.com which means you cant order it outside the USA.

Very sad :frown:

Mistershow

Reaction score
I caved and ordered him! Can't beat that price... Think he'll ever get any lower?

Also, was wondering if anyone who owns him has had any luck finding more "modern gonzo"ish clothes... As in, has anyone had any luck finding an argyle sweater vest or something closer to what he's worn recently?

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I might cave and get him as well. I have Animal and Kermit and wasn't really planning on getting Gonzo, but at that price I might go for it.

Mistershow

Reaction score
I just got him! HE'S AMAZING! I'll take pics if anyone's curious... I think i'm fine with his eye placement...

Also of note: he's 2500/2500! I got the LAST Gonzo! WOOO!

I wonder if they took any special care with the last one...

Anyway I love him. Anyone who was unsure, DO IT! He's only $99!

Andibcool

Reaction score
For international buyers try out redfordfilms.com its the same seller just his own website.
Its 99$ there too but shipping is an additional 90$.
The ones you can order at amazon for 125 from redfordfilms have shipping 62.50 $ which is still cheaper but to save tax on customs you might go for the 99 $ one and expensive shipping.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I went ahead and got him too, I now have all three and couldn't be happier!

SteveMckenzie

Reaction score
I put my order in for Gonzo the other day...hopefully early next week I'll have him. I've already got Animal and he's awesome...now I just need to get Kermit.