1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gonzo Replica for $99

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Phillip Administrator

2. Andibcool Member

Saw this too but its handled by Amazon.com which means you cant order it outside the USA.

Very sad :(
  3. Is it free shipping as well?
  4. Phillip Administrator

5. Mistershow New Member

I caved and ordered him! Can't beat that price... Think he'll ever get any lower?

Also, was wondering if anyone who owns him has had any luck finding more "modern gonzo"ish clothes... As in, has anyone had any luck finding an argyle sweater vest or something closer to what he's worn recently?
  6. I might cave and get him as well. I have Animal and Kermit and wasn't really planning on getting Gonzo, but at that price I might go for it.
  7. Mistershow New Member

I just got him! HE'S AMAZING! I'll take pics if anyone's curious... I think i'm fine with his eye placement...

Also of note: he's 2500/2500! I got the LAST Gonzo! WOOO!

I wonder if they took any special care with the last one...

Anyway I love him. Anyone who was unsure, DO IT! He's only $99!
  8. Andibcool Member

For international buyers try out redfordfilms.com its the same seller just his own website.
    Its 99$ there too but shipping is an additional 90$.
    The ones you can order at amazon for 125 from redfordfilms have shipping 62.50 $ which is still cheaper but to save tax on customs you might go for the 99 $ one and expensive shipping.
  9. I went ahead and got him too, I now have all three and couldn't be happier!
  10. SteveMckenzie New Member

I put my order in for Gonzo the other day...hopefully early next week I'll have him. I've already got Animal and he's awesome...now I just need to get Kermit.