Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes. To some degree the only cannon that exists is that there are a group of Muppets that exist, and formed a comedy troupe to make a tv series and to make movies and spin-off shows -- much like the makers of Monty Python. Somewhere, somehow these Muppets really exist and they get together to make these shows and movies and to write these comics and books and things. But as for the content of them...that's all approximate.

Aaron Sparrow

Reaction score
They had a big Boom Kids booth at Wondercon, with all the Muppet titles and such. Tho sadly none of the artists. They did have a big Fraggle Rock booth with all the artists and writers at the archaea booth tho! I just usually wait for the TPB now as I prefer slick glossy paper over the garbage paper they switched too.
You'll be glad to know that THE MUPPET SHOW (as well as all of the BOOM Kids! titles) go back to the glossy paper in April. The Muppet Show is back on glossy as of issue #4.

-A

Jamie B

Reaction score
You'll be glad to know that THE MUPPET SHOW (as well as all of the BOOM Kids! titles) go back to the glossy paper in April. The Muppet Show is back on glossy as of issue #4.

-A
Good news, sir! I've got every single issue of BOOM kids titles so far, and would have been loathed to have to change to the trades over the colour repro discrepancies - single issues are just so much more fun! Some of the darker colours were really suffereing, but I'm glad I stuck with it, and hope you can keep it affordable for yourselves too! Can't wait to read this arc either - thanks for the constant surprises...:wink:

Amy

Reaction score
C2E2 variant cover
Got the okay to unveil it last night.

Chicago natives will hopefully enjoy the in-jokes, but it's still historic because it's Skeeter's first cover.

dmoss

Reaction score
I just can't get over how absolutely surreal this all is!

Bold Question Time! So, will Skeeter be included in continued editions of the comics, or will she being leaving at the end of the Reunion arc? :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Despite the news of tomorrow's issue, today I found a copy of the final "On the Road" comic, though I've only glanced a *** so far. Dr. Tooth's review at The Muppet Mindset said that what was in Fozie's package ended up predictable, but it ended up not being what I expected (I actually expected Statler and Waldorf to be in the package). It seems like it had quite a few shilouettes in the book (that would have been a clever way to sneak in Sesame Street characters, if Roger Langridge was allowed to). And it looks like Gorgon Heap is the Vets Hospital patient (only miscolored).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
People are talking about Muppet cannon... The only cannon in the Muppet world belongs to Gonzo (and the Zuccinni brothers).

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
People are talking about Muppet cannon... The only cannon in the Muppet world belongs to Gonzo (and the Zuccinni brothers).
True! :smile:

If you are talking about the series of events that were actually supposed to have happened within a specific universe, it's spelled 'canon', unless you're trying to blow it up, in which case 'cannon' would be correct. :crazy:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Spoilers to the Muppet Show comic #4, if you wish not to read them then look away...

FINALLY got the issue as I got off work and I hate to say it but...they don't mention her by her name.

However, there were several Muppet Babies eggs that you had to see to believe.:wink:

All and all great work as Skeeter was just as I remembered her...eagared, Athletic, and could get on Piggy's nerves. :mad:

Thank you so much Amy and Roger and the rest of the Muppet show crew. :smile: