The Muppet Bus on SNL

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I thought it was cute. The deal with Zoot was funny. It's always the quiet ones that end up doing the most damage.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I thought that they nailed the voices pretty well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Towards the middle, I was getting a little mad at the fact they ran over someone and that Animal had dynamite and drugs on the bus.
Of course the Muppets have dynamite on the bus. The Muppets and dynamite go great together... :crazy:

Pretty funny stuff, though I still think someone needs to tell Andy that the Chef says more than "Bork." And Seth Rogan is amazing as Rowlf. Almost good enough for me to say, quit the movies and become a puppeteer. He was about the only one who really acted like the character, and not like some sort of caracature.

Wonder how they got that Camilla that Gonzo was holding. If they made it, it looks dead on.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I didn't expect the voices or anything to be good, but I also didn't expect anything currently on SNL to even be funny. This was exceptional, I really enjoyed it! This along with "Wii Guys" is making me think I need to get back into SNL!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
After watching this multiple times, it seems the writers and cast members are fans of the muppets. They all got the voices and personalities down really well.

beaker

Reaction score
Whoah, that was completely out of left field. I havent seen SNL for awhile but it was amazing seeing this on there. I was actually surprised(all things considered) how well they got the voices. I mean SNL spoofing Zoot, now that's obscure!

Of course nothing beats when the REAL Muppets are on Saturday Night Live, like 1975-1976 Land of Gorch or the Muppets on Saturday Night Live during Christmas Season 2004.

To me it's clear Seth Rogen and the whole Apatow gang loves the Muppets. Heck Segal/Stoller are making the next Muppet movie and I bet Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill will make a cameo.

muppet baby

Reaction score
ok kind of funny , LOL zoot packing heat LOL that is really funny.

They got kermits voice down that is good . LOL .

Animal packing drugs and dinomit that is a bit much but you know , it is SNL and they out a lot to make things look stupid LOL .
All in a all it was funny for SNL .

kermiegirl

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, go watch another sketch from the Seth Rogen episode called "Easter Album". Towards the end, you'll notice a very familiar name for a city in Nevada - hint, hint :smile:.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Oh god I want to see this sketch so badly now for some reason! From what I've read from you guys it sounnds funny, wish I could see it. :frown:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Andy Samberg doesn't do a very good Swedish Chef in my opinion .

All he does most of the time is say "Bork bork" over and over. If that's all it takes I would say anyone can do a pretty good impression of the Muppet chef.

But that's not a huge surpise, SNL just gets worse worse.