The Muppet Bus on SNL

Princeton

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious! I think you guys are just being a little too sensitive
It's not hard to do; if Jim was alive to see MWoO, he would not be a happy camper.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious! I think you guys are just being a little too sensitive (or am I being under-sensitive? xD).

I thought the idea was funny enough, the impressions were what kind of annoyed me. Seth Rogen is good as Rowlf, but I stated Andy does an awful Swedish Chef.

It's not hard to do; if Jim was alive to see MWoO, he would not be a happy camper.
Well I, for one, don't know if one should speak for someone whom isn't here to speak for themselves. The fact is, he isn't. Plus not trying to sound mean here, but what doesn't MWoO have to do with this? We're talking about a Muppet parody on SNL, which I think Jim would of enjoy if done well.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
That was funny! I love sketch comedy shows.
It's SNL....it's like MAD TV or any other kind of sketch comedy show, they target everything to make fun of, you have to take it with a grain of salt. It's for comedy, and if you don't like you don't have to watch that show, but knowing it's SNL you should know it's going to be offensive in some matter or trying to make fun of something, that should be realized before even watching the clip.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i kinda wish fozzie had a nose like rowlf though...that kinda distracted me a few times