You know what I'd like to see in Season 40?

SSLFan

Reaction score
An entire street story centered around Cookie or Grover and having them being performed by Frank Oz! We haven't had a Frank Oz street story in a while, and they are "hard to come by"...lol.

:insatiable::super::frown:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'd really like to see a new Super Grover skit. I mean, he's always in street scenes, so why not an insert.

Drtooth

Reaction score
We WILL see Frank Oz. Joey Mazzarino confirmed it on a ToughPigs interview he will be in at least 2 new skits. one even features Him as Marshal Grover and Jerry as Fred the Wonder Horse.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
An entire street story centered around Cookie or Grover and having them being performed by Frank Oz! We haven't had a Frank Oz street story in a while, and they are "hard to come by"...lol.

How long are we going to keep wanting Mr. Oz to go back to a full time muppeteer?

Let's give it a rest.

If you wanna see Frank more often, just watch the old clips on YT or the SS website.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
We WILL see Frank Oz. Joey Mazzarino confirmed it on a ToughPigs interview he will be in at least 2 new skits. one even features Him as Marshal Grover and Jerry as Fred the Wonder Horse.
I think he meant that he wanted Frank Oz to perform in a new street story.

EmMonster

Reaction score
Haha, being all tired and mildly dyslexic I thought you said that Frank Oz should perform grover and cookie monster at the same time. That would be... interesting...

EmMonster

Reaction score

Oh, and I'd love to see Frank Oz as Grover again. And I'd love to see more of Grover. He's my favorite.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I also heard from one of Steve's MuppetCast shows that this year they were going to do some stuff for us older fans with older characters. Like Joey said something about that you'll see Biff and Sully walking around the street or even one little speaking role. I can't wait to spot the classic stuff in the new season. Can not wait!

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'd love to see Jerry Nelson perform in a new Herry sketch, too.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*transforms into three year old Songa*
More Snuffy, more Big Bird!:big_grin:
N', n', something like a new Honker short or one with an older character that hasn't been on for a long time but isn't 'dead' ether :smile:!