You know what I'd like to see in Season 40?

Drtooth

Reaction score
*transforms into three year old Songa*
More Snuffy, more Big Bird!:big_grin:
N', n', something like a new Honker short or one with an older character that hasn't been on for a long time but isn't 'dead' ether :smile:!
You know, I've been seeing a lot more Snuffy merchandise lately.... even stuff by the usually Elmo-centric Fisher Price. So I'd tend to think we'd see a lot more of both of them in the coming seasons.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I like to see the Adventures of Blue Bird the Superhero! Big Bird's biggest fan!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I also heard from one of Steve's MuppetCast shows that this year they were going to do some stuff for us older fans with older characters. Like Joey said something about that you'll see Biff and Sully walking around the street or even one little speaking role. I can't wait to spot the classic stuff in the new season. Can not wait!
That would be cool. You know how Sully can ramble on and on and he has a really cool voice too. Just kidding. Lol.

Haha, being all tired and mildly dyslexic I thought you said that Frank Oz should perform grover and cookie monster at the same time. That would be... interesting...
That would be hard to do. If that were the case, they'd probably still need Eric for Grover and Dave for Cookie Monster so one of them can perform one character while Frank is doing the other. It's a good thought though. Plus it seemed to work when :insatiable: and :super: appeared together in Letter of the Day inserts.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
*transforms into three year old Songa*
More Snuffy, more Big Bird!:big_grin:
N', n', something like a new Honker short or one with an older character that hasn't been on for a long time but isn't 'dead' ether :smile:!
You got that right, I mean we get to see Snuffy only 2 times last season and you can barely see a honker on the show anymore. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Before I opened this thread, I was half-expecting it to be abour Kermit making a Sesame comeback for Season 40, and discussions that Disney wouldn't allow it, lol.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'd like to see a Kitchen Nightmares parody where Gordon Ramsay (or his Muppet equivalent) has to critique Charlie's.

I'd like to see Jay and Silent Bob help some kids on the Street take out some weeds in a garden. To be family friendly, the weeds would actually be weeds such as dandelions and stuff. However, the subtle gag for adults would be that Jay and Silent Bob think they're a different kind of weed, LOL, so they keep stuffing some in their pockets for later.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Before I opened this thread, I was half-expecting it to be abour Kermit making a Sesame comeback for Season 40, and discussions that Disney wouldn't allow it, lol.
That would be good to see as well. I think if they aired a special on ABC which Disney owns that would be possible. They missed that chance in 'Elmo's Christmas Countdown.'

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think they'd still have to obtain special permission from the Disney company to incorporate Kermit in the special(s), irregardless if it was aired on ABC or not.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I would love it if Abby met :frown:and:stick_out_tongue: or at least team up with :super: and become his sidekick.