The Muppet Show Ride

Fluffets

Reaction score
Also would it be like one where you sit in a roller coaster cart in a theater and have the ride be onscreen but with vibrations and stuff to your cart? Or like an indoor rollercoaster on a track? Any ideas for the carts design?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I realized that I forgot to mention the theme song in my original design and also forgot to include it in my improvements.

Dig this :smile:D),

As you first enter the darkness you hear a strange humming noise. After your encounter with Statler and Waldorf you turn the corner and the humming turns into a drum-roll. You are stop at the back of the theater, the sign is up on stage, Kermit pops out of the 'O' and says:

"It's the Muppet Show Ride! With our special guest stars, all of you!"

The screen ascends, the cart begins to crawl forward again and you find yourself riding through a recreation of the theme song (characters in arches and all!)

After that the ride progresses as normal.

As for the ride vehicle I was thinking of a large silver-colored, eight-seater with the words 'MUPPET LABS EXPIERIMENTAL TRANSPORT' on the side.

I think adding Rowlf at his piano somewhere would be good.

Lastly, it starts out seeming like you're going to be stationary until you literally go through the screen into, like Baby Gonzo suggested, a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride type ride.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I didn't really think about a song for the pig's number, but 'No Business Like Show Business' is a good suggestion.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Awesome Idea!
Apparently not a lot of other people think so or I would have gotten more feedback.

I NEED FEEDBACK! I LIVE FOR FEEDBACK! I THRIVE ON FEEDBACK! (I also thrive on being overly dramatic!)

And now a word from our sponsor.

Aglets.​

And that concludes the word from our sponsor. We now return you to the psychotic rant, already in progress.

It seems that every time I post one of my ideas it gets four or five replies and then drops off the face of the Earth! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME? :cry::cry::cry:

I feel better now.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Apparently not a lot of other people think so or I would have gotten more feedback.

I NEED FEEDBACK! I LIVE FOR FEEDBACK! I THRIVE ON FEEDBACK! (I also thrive on being overly dramatic!)

And now a word from our sponsor.

Aglets.​

And that concludes the word from our sponsor. We now return you to the psychotic rant, already in progress.

It seems that every time I post one of my ideas it gets four or five replies and then drops off the face of the Earth! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME?

I feel better now.
I don't know, I really don't know. :sympathy::search:
I like ya! :big_grin:

And also on the subject, I'm not going to quote it but on wikipedia I found out that....Y'know "The Great Movie Ride?" Well if you don't, (I don't really) I looked at the page and it's some ride in a theme park (disney maybe) I think moderately near the Muppetvision 3d one and it says in this article that there was originally going to be a muppet-themed zone around there and a ride called "The Great Muppet Movie Ride" where Kermit and Piggy take you through reenactments of some of the greatest movies ever. I think it says they couldn't make it due to budget problems, interesting though, eh?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I know. That's what my mind runnin' on a Muppet Show ride. Plus, I went on the Great Movie Ride on our family's trip to Disney World. (I also filmed it with my fancy new camcorder!)

P.S. :big_grin: to you too.

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
I don't know, I really don't know. :sympathy::search:
I like ya! :big_grin:

And also on the subject, I'm not going to quote it but on wikipedia I found out that....Y'know "The Great Movie Ride?" Well if you don't, (I don't really) I looked at the page and it's some ride in a theme park (disney maybe) I think moderately near the Muppetvision 3d one and it says in this article that there was originally going to be a muppet-themed zone around there and a ride called "The Great Muppet Movie Ride" where Kermit and Piggy take you through reenactments of some of the greatest movies ever. I think it says they couldn't make it due to budget problems, interesting though, eh?
You're right I remeber there being plans for The Great Muppet Movie Ride, and even the Muppets own Theme park called Muppetland! They cancelled all the ideas and propositions because of money issues.

Fluffets

Reaction score
You're right I remeber there being plans for The Great Muppet Movie Ride, and even the Muppets own Theme park called Muppetland! They cancelled all the ideas and propositions because of money issues.
Muppetland? OMG the rich villains!:grouchy: How could they NOT build it?:confused: I'll try to picture what it might be like if it was made....

Muppet walkarounds. (Mahna Mahna and Snowths would be cool)

And I'll suggest other ideas such as Lew Zealand's (outdoor) Boomerang Fish a thon.

Kermit's Swamp Place: an (indoor) area that's fun for all the family (along with everything else) that features Kermit's Banjo (maybe) in a glass case, a water fountain with lily pads, an interactive (talking) animatronic Kermit The Frog sitting in a corner and another intereactive part of somesort with a puppet Kermit, performed by an expert Kermit that's specially hired.

The Muppet Ride (obvious)

Maybe if funding and artifacts can be found there will be a medium (ever growing) sized muppet museum.

Also maybe a stage show (puppet show style).

And in the style of the great movie ride there cold be the muppet one but you don't go through any movies! Oh no you go thorugh Muppet Movies, YAAAAY!:smile: There could maybe be a cart for it and in the barricaded front row of the cart it features some of the main muppets: Gonzo, Fozzie, Kermit and Piggy. And they comment as they go along and you drive through the best scenes. All recreated with stunning animatronic robots! Start maybe at a recreation of kermit's swamp and end with Kermit and Piggy's wedding. And it has all the best bits in between, maybe even scenes from the newer movies too (maybe). I love creating ideas!