New Video on CollegeHumor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That was unbelievable...

That was the funniest Disney parody I've seen in awhile. LOL! I like how some have been griping ... and yet I don't see anyone acknowledging that Ariel in the actual movie is one of the most hormone-driven Disney girls ever. She's willing to leave her family, her kingdom, her speech ... all to jump in bed with Eric. Sheesh. This parody just makes Eric the passionate one and it makes people upset. (rolls eyes)

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Brilliant. I love it. Were you involved anywhere ravagefrackle?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
so um, is it me or did some of the response get removed? they really didnt bother me, but i do find it interesting.,

im glad those of you who enjoyed the short enjoyed it, and those of you who didnt well, cant please everyone can you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... A few words from a member of the moderators here at MC.

1 We allow for argumentation on MC, voicing opinions for and against on a variety of topics, so far as those views are posted in a civil manner. The posts that were deleted created a flame war or fight between members, one of the primary goals we attempt to nip here in order to have an orderly forum.
2 We are not in the habit of furthering discussion of the parties to such an act after they have been contacted privately. That makes the person feel even more angered towards the root cause.
3 Keep in mind that we work hard to maintain a level of balance throughout the entire forums. So when a batch of posts are deleted like this, we would appreciate some respect for ensuring a workable medium rather than criticism for censorship, which is not our intention.

Because of all the above, with due apologies to Ravagefrackle, this thread will be closed. It saddens me when a thread gets hijacked and spirals out of control into infighting, causing its quick demise.
Hope you all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.