New Video on CollegeHumor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Its not for everyone, and definetley not for kids, but its up to you, If you are offened by Material of a juvenile yet adult nature this isnt for you(dont feel like debating people who are easliy offened) for everyone else here is the link.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1912443

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That was good....I loved it. I also love the puppets and how they where performed.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I thought they normally did animated videos.

practicecactus

Reaction score
This one is certainly better than the hash cookie monster video. Not as good and clever as it coulda been, but that's regarding the writting. The puppets are of course beautifully designed and well performed, but that goes without saying.

Onath

Reaction score
FANTASTIC!

Great work James. This is extremely well done from the puppeteering to the puppet construction. Please extend a great job on to the other puppeteers involved as well.

I am glad to see that College Humor had you come back to do some more puppet awesomeness. I hope there are more awesome videos to come.

Once again great job.

Jon Little

Klarkkent

Reaction score
Another great job James. Beautiful puppets and great puppeteering. Your talents truly shine regardless of anyone's opinion of the content. I look forward to seeing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.