Little Muppet Monsters on Youtube

md14bulls

Reaction score
Sorry, don't know if this is the category to put this post in but I happen to have all three episodes of Little Muppet Monsters that aired after Muppet Babies for that short time. I had seen someone had posted only the first episode on youtube, so I figured I would convert and upload my copy of the second and third. Episode 2 is up, and when I have time later in this evening, I'll work on Episode 3. For those interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChZgbqsakQ

And sorry, this was my first ever need to upload to youtube( more of a watcher of videos :smile:) so I guess I should have put each part in a video response to the previous. Oh well just click on the rest of my videos for the other parts. Enjoy.

And if there is a better place for this post, feel free to move it. :smile:

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
Wow. I'm surprised no one is talking about this.

Thank you so much for posting! I knew more than two episodes had aired, contrary to what many were saying. I was positive I saw the Great Boodini (Episode 3 - which is also posted - just check his list of videos on YouTube) when I was younger. Now I know I'm not just deluding myself!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

zns

Reaction score
Sorry, don't know if this is the category to put this post in but I happen to have all three episodes of Little Muppet Monsters that aired after Muppet Babies for that short time. I had seen someone had posted only the first episode on youtube, so I figured I would convert and upload my copy of the second and third. Episode 2 is up, and when I have time later in this evening, I'll work on Episode 3. For those interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChZgbqsakQ

And sorry, this was my first ever need to upload to youtube( more of a watcher of videos :smile:) so I guess I should have put each part in a video response to the previous. Oh well just click on the rest of my videos for the other parts. Enjoy.

And if there is a better place for this post, feel free to move it. :smile:
I have my own channel as well (under the username 654zns), and I enjoy watching videos mostly as well. But anyway, those episodes are great. Although it's fairly obvious why the show was pulled away so quickly, there're still a lot of fun to watch. I don't know if I should ask you this, but where did you find those episodes anyway?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I am also curious as to how you found them!

But thanks so much for sharing!

md14bulls

Reaction score
Well, see as a young child I was naturally obsessed with muppet stuff and well when the Muppet Babies debuted I was 4 years old and watched every saturday morning of course. Then that next year when I was 5, the very loosely Catholic parents of mine, had me start CCD (for those not familar, that's what Catholics call their religious education, sunday school style classes). And the horror that our parishes CCD classes were on Saturday mornings! Right during Muppet Babies! So somehow, either I begged, or I have nice parents or a nice brother, they started taping episodes for me on those mornings I would miss them. And voila! These got taped too! So basically I just have them on my collection of Muppet Babies that I dusted off again for my children to watch.

So I find it funny that I have people suscribing to my youtube stuff, thinking I have more good stuff to upload. They must think I'm some old lady rummaging through some former employees basement or something! :smile: Unless of course anyone is interested in a tape I have of some Rainbow Brite, My little Pony and some other wonderful girly 80's cartoons!:big_grin:

Muppetplus

Reaction score
Awesome find! More and more rare finds just keeps showing up these days.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just watched the second episode, Space Cowboys. It's interesting that both of the clips shown in Eight Flags over the Nursery are from the same episode. I would have expected them to have been from seperate episodes, but at least the clips weren't from unaired episodes, so we can see how they end (the ending for the Kermit, P.I. segment was unexpected and feels incomplete).

It's great that the raggmopps were reused, I wasn't expecting the cameo from Floyd and Janice (I especially was surprised that Floyd talked. I didn't think Jerry Nelson was invovled with the series), and after reading about it a few tiems it was great to see how Beaker looked when he smiled (which was weird, but at least he's frown-mouthed most of the time).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these long lost classics. Again, I know Jim didn't think the show was that good of an idea, but I really wish they kept the monster muppet characters for future projects... and that they used the cartoon segments somewhere else.

Now that we have all three aired episodes up, the only thing I wanna see is the Gonzo animated sequence. Too bad that the rest of these tapes are lost forever. But at least we got to see the Bunsen and Beaker segment. I noticed that Beaker sounds like Richard Hunt, and he also narrated the Animal Sports segments as well.