eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I'd buy another Gonzo somewhere down the line if he were 80s Reporter Gonzo. Just give us the Bear and the Pig first.

Here's a question for EFX is they're listening. What are the chances for a Dr. Teeth or Scooter down the line?
i would definitely go for the whole GMC thing. that'd be pretty awesome! but we definitely need need piggy and fozzie before another gonzo.

i also have a question for eFX. what are the chances of janice or floyd down the line?

Telly

Reaction score
I'm sure we'll get the "Anything is possible" answer...which is comepletely true, cuz depending on sales and what-not...anything IS possible!:attitude:

unclematt

Reaction score
Everybody has thier requests. I am just glad we are seeing the line continue. I tis good for the Muppet name.

fendi001

Reaction score
Miss Piggy Replicas

I really would to see Miss Piggy . She has been a favorite of all the Muppets and I think the Replicas would be incomplete without her. I like the Miss Piggy from "letters for Santa" , but I would also like her to have , hair from "The great Muppet Caper" era , and her traditional lavender satin gloves , pearl necklace , and high heel shoes . But if she looks good I'll buy three :excited: .Otherwise I'll just get two:wink: On an other note , how do we preorder ?:confused:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
So excited to see the prototypes two weeks till the con. Maybe we'll get a glimpse at the same time? Regardless we can all imagine how hectic it must be at eFX right now. Although I was surprised to hear Pepe was in the lineup, I am less than upset. I am really looking forward to seeing what he will look like. I don't see the new Kermit coming out of the box at all for me. The eFX aquisition never ceases to amaze me. When we were only wanting our Fozzie, we got a new comapny and five new posers.

I would have to say that IMO they won't put out a new Gonzo till after the intial 5 then make availalable some of the character's we don't have. Like a Scooter, Beaker, or Rowlf. Not my wish list at all. Just common sense guess.

KK

Roughneck

Reaction score
If the new kermit really is 'improved' then he's comign right out of the box...and out of his clothes....said clothes are then going on my MR Kermit...

Well, whichever one looks better....uh...naked...will remain so, with the other being the reporter.

And yes, I am buying the new Kermit...almost strictly to support the line....do I have that kind of money to throw around? No, not really....but it won't put me in the poor house and it will help me get more...so I'm getting one.

Nick22

Reaction score
im excited! we're close to comic con! which im not even going to, :frown: but im sure we'll see a bunch of pictures.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
What I want to know is which Kermit is the right size compared to the posers we have now. The MR Kermit or the eFX Kermit?