eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hmm, I dunno if I'll buy a new Kermit. For one thing, I don't really have room for it. And for another thing, it's kind of expensive (it's not that I don't have the money, I just don't like to throw it around, which brings me to my next point: ), the Master Replicas Kermit is pretty perfect, so the eFX will have to blow me away for me to consider buying another Kermit.

Telly

Reaction score
That's the sad thing that's going to bring the line down. :frown:

Nick22

Reaction score
That's the sad thing that's going to bring the line down. :frown:
definitely. people dont have the money to spend on another kermit. i might just get him to support the line rully. i rully dont want to see this line crash and burn until we've got quite a long line of posers.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Trust me those of us that have the money will be buying a new frog that unbeknownst to us was not EXACT. Space? What space? This is going to be exact, not a collectible replica made somewhat like the original. It sounds like we are getting exact copies of posers, and I am ready to pay the high price to have a rare collectible that very few will have or can afford.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Trust me those of us that have the money will be buying a new frog that unbeknownst to us was not EXACT. Space? What space? This is going to be exact, not a collectible replica made somewhat like the original. It sounds like we are getting exact copies of posers, and I am ready to pay the high price to have a rare collectible that very few will have or can afford.
Agreed, unless Kermit ends up being say £400, then I will pass on him....

muppetperson

Reaction score
What I want to know is which Kermit is the right size compared to the posers we have now. The MR Kermit or the eFX Kermit?
The factory in China altered the original pattern of kermit while making the MR Kermit, so he is not correct.The eFX Kermit hasnt been put together yet.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa whoa wait a minute.

You're telling me that the Kermit replica from Master Replicas that I spent $209 on is slightly altered?

:grouchy::grouchy::grouchy:

Nick22

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa whoa wait a minute.

You're telling me that the Kermit replica from Master Replicas that I spent $209 on is slightly altered?

:grouchy::grouchy::grouchy:
you got your's for $209? i got mine for $229! and it's altered?

well i mean he still looks pretty authentic. hopefully the eFX one will blow me away, and hopefully my parents will understand and let me get him.

muppetperson

Reaction score
you got your's for $209? i got mine for $229! and it's altered?

well i mean he still looks pretty authentic. hopefully the eFX one will blow me away, and hopefully my parents will understand and let me get him.
Yes, the MR Kermit still looks authentic.And we shouldnt be complaining too much about the price, because someone from Hensons told me a few years ago that the actual posers cost around $20,000 to be professionally made!:eek: