eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Notice that Mupperperson said "samples" as in more then one!
I dont want to get your hopes up.While I was told "samples",I am now thinking that it might refer to eFX's total Disney displays, which includes non Muppet items.Maybe just expect one, and if there is more, it will be a bonus.While eFX were hoping to have more than one Muppet photo puppet prototype on display, they hadnt put Reporter kermit together when I last checked, so it would be a miracle if he is done in time.

Nick22

Reaction score
I'm thinking they'll have something for Reporter Kermit & Rizzo. I'd be trilled if they showed a Miss Piggy.
oh my gorsh. if we saw piggy, that would make my day. im most excited for piggy, definitely. but im trying to get too excited.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Just saw ads for comicon coverage on G4. Aw man I wish I didn't live on the east coast. I want to attend comicon, and sema, and NAMM. Here it comes guys, grab your tissues. This si the weekend we've been waiting for. We'll probably get MSRP on them as well. I want to see pictures of the eFX booth!

Nick22

Reaction score
*takes deep breath* okay. we're just about there. it's only around the corner, and hopefully, we'll get an/some awesome prototypes. *crosses fingers*

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am also looking forward to there Star Wars stuff as well...Bryan said that they have something BIG to show us and I cannot wait for both that and Rizzo! :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am also looking forward to there Star Wars stuff as well...Bryan said that they have something BIG to show us and I cannot wait for both that and Rizzo! :wink:
Betcha the BIG thing is the 4 foot Nautilus Model.
Just over 24 hours till Showtime!:excited: