eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Rizzo 100%
Piggy good beginning

Kermit's the only critique I have and I'm sure the slightly larger official EFX poser will have a tighter fit into the shirt and coat than here. The fit really isn't snug with with this poser or the pose. And we can probably purchase a blue bow tie for him if needed. That's enough to make me happy. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's my thoughts:

Rizz, Rizz, Rizz-OH! Rizzo! Wow! That's astounding!

PIGGY! *screams and half falls off chair* Piggy!

Kermit...Meh, why oh why?

RIZZO! RIZZO! PIGGY! RIZZO!

Ok...so, yeah, I have a monosyllabic brain...

Telly

Reaction score
OMG Rizzo! I'd be 101% happy with him if he came with his hat, otherwise I'm only 100% happy. Seriously though! WOW!
I'm also wondering about prices.:shifty:

MWoO

Reaction score
I think the clothes fit better than they look. You can tell by the sleeves. The coat is bunched up funny because he's sitting.

As for the style, I have a feeling that's Disney's call. Anyway, the patterns that exist are the current ones. To make something from Great Muppet Caper era, they'd have to be recreated from scratch at great expense.

The puppet Reporter Kermit doesn't wear pants, but in the pictures I've seen of the poser, he does.

:stick_out_tongue:
To make it GMC era all they really need to do is change the tie and add the pants. The current reporter Kermit hat looks like the GMC era hat, but the one on the poser is way too big and doesn't fit right. Of course, if they are making an all new possibly bigger Kermit to go with the outfit that's a different story.

Luke

Reaction score
Rizzo - wow wow wow - if these are the quality of these posers they will get A+ - he's perfect. Piggy looks a great start.

Kermit - yes its just the clothes they are showing off, but the clothes are awful. I know its an easy way to get an extra poser out there if they just produce a MR-esque kermit and source some clothes for him that are "reporter like" ... but i think maybe Kermits actual outfit is a bit more unique and stylish than that.

Amazing ... fingers crossed the final Rizzo thats released looks anywhere near that great. Detail, likeness and materials fantastic. So whats the price point? Its a trade show, they must have an approx RRP on their sales lists?

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
I very much wanted Rizzo to not look that good so I wouldn't have to get him but WOW he is awesome! I can't wait to see their updated Kermit now! And Piggy is off to a good start.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I LOVE THAT PIGGY HEAD... and Kermit looks about the same... Rizzio is soo cute! but his fingers look weridish..

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Rizzo - wow wow wow - if these are the quality of these posers they will get A+ - he's perfect. Piggy looks a great start.

Kermit - yes its just the clothes they are showing off, but the clothes are awful. I know its an easy way to get an extra poser out there if they just produce a MR-esque kermit and source some clothes for him that are "reporter like" ... but i think maybe Kermits actual outfit is a bit more unique and stylish than that.

Amazing ... fingers crossed the final Rizzo thats released looks anywhere near that great. Detail, likeness and materials fantastic. So whats the price point? Its a trade show, they must have an approx RRP on their sales lists?
Sorry to disagree, but Kermit's coat was made from the real patterns. They even matched the buttons. eFX is going for real, authentic replicas. By the way, they adjusted his clothes a bit today and they looked better, plus they put Rizzo in the display case. I took some new pictures, but I'm too tired to post them tonight. It's hard to get a good shot anyway because of the way he's in the case.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree, but Kermit's coat was made from the real patterns. They even matched the buttons. eFX is going for real, authentic replicas. By the way, they adjusted his clothes a bit today and they looked better, plus they put Rizzo in the display case. I took some new pictures, but I'm too tired to post them tonight. It's hard to get a good shot anyway because of the way he's in the case.

Thanks for all the information. Maybe my comment has gotten lost in the mix, but I'd really like to know from someone in the know:

Comic Con Kermit Display = MR Kermit placeholder (10% smaller than accurate) + New Replica Reporter Kermit Outfit (tailored to fit authentic size). This will result in a snugger-looking fit down the line, right?

It isn't just the trenchcoat that appears baggy, it's the whole package down to the collar. Not that I'm complaining. I just think it's made to fit the Kermit to come.

The rest of the display looks fantastic. It's really elegant how they've displayed the Miss Piggy model (even if non-fans might not quite get it).

mickeymouse18

Reaction score
wow, they are all really amazing, I can't believe what they've managed to do in such little time! I can't wait to actually be able to buy one! just wondering does anyone no what efx had on display disney-wise? :smile: