eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ultimately, no matter where the news comes from an no matter how far into production a poser is, nothing is for certain until we have the next EFX Muppet in our livingrooms! That's the way of the biz, but I have faith in this. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Or people can simply view the comments and be interested by the discussion, knowing that nothing is confirmed until from eFx. That's what I do... :smile:
I have faith in them that they are working on it ... tho they are so far into the license with nothing released, things could be better. My concern with them isnt even so much the development talk, but more through the promises of "we'll have x available to order by (date)" or "we'll have pre-order up on (date)", or "RRP will be announced on (date)" and then nothing happens and it goes silent. Thats why i said whoever it is who passes on info needs to be kept informed and only be given definite info - its done eFX more harm than good. I understand its development issues but to some people both customers and retailers they view it as being messed around. I mean there are people in the UK who have pre-ordered this already through major retailers like play.com, with a shipping date of a few weeks time with no change announced. :confused::eek:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I actually like muppet person insights, and everything he's had to say. In fact I usually scan just for his posts, because of his optimism, his obvious passion for these products. I think that even mentioning things that may have been said in a casual conversation keeps the thread alive, and gives us interesting things to discuss while we wait for OFFICIAL words from eFX. Keep up the good work MP.

KK

PS Can I get a "BRING ON DA BEAR!" from the congregation! (been awhile)

hoopless

Reaction score
I actually like muppet person insights, and everything he's had to say. In fact I usually scan just for his posts, because of his optimism, his obvious passion for these products. I think that even mentioning things that may have been said in a casual conversation keeps the thread alive, and gives us interesting things to discuss while we wait for OFFICIAL words from eFX. Keep up the good work MP.

KK

PS Can I get a "BRING ON DA BEAR!" from the congregation! (been awhile)
BRING ON DA BEAR!
I'm with you on all fronts here. I like to pop-in and see what rumours are floating around while we wait for official news and Muppetperson is the only person they come from because he has some information and insight before any of the rest of us.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Was eFX at Toy Fair?

I haven't found anything on the new, but they might be at Con like always.

I am really suprised that no one has any questions to ask Bryan since he made his announcement.....how Ironic. :rolleyes:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think Muppetperson is just helping to keep the spirit alive with the posers even if it is letting us in on *** bits and ideas, good to hear from you again EFX.

Q - What style of Piggy do you think you would like to go for, the classic OR Modern or do you think you will do a mix of both?

Q - Can you see Scooter getting made, a while ago we had a poll and Scooter was by far the most popular hear.

Thanks

Ant
Here are a couple of questions.I think there hasnt been any more because Bryan has covered why there is a delay with Rizzo, and there is a newsletter coming out very soon.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
WOW it got quiet in here! I think I just heard someone cough LOL. We need new news....cannot wait! :wink:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Wow, it's been REAL quiet. Well, not to sound the pesimist, but, I think it's been 2 weeks or a little over since we heard from efx. I R-E-A-L-LY want some news about a pre-order date, maybe progress pics of Kermit, news on next poser...anything.

I'm crossing my fingers!:embarrassed: