eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
You are right Jamie, their site does completely ignore 2010 which would lead you to think the worst!
I have spent my money I saved for the 3 replicas now on a nice LED TV, I am kinda glad that I did this as I think we wont be seeing these replicas and if we do it wont be any time soon.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll check to see if they're at Wondercon SF this week. And - this is the thing. I'd like to buy some things at the con, but I'm still saving for Rizzo. Their payment plan is out for me (discussed a while back with Bryan here) so I'm stuck wondering what I should do. It would be nice for a heads-up. To be honest, I've never gotten a great feeling about EFX for various reasons, but I still want to give them the benefit of the doubt. They make great stuff and seem to be fans too. I want them to do well and I want to buy their Muppety goodness. Their prototype gets an A+. Their licenses get an A+. Their poorly constructed and barely updated website gets a C- and their public relations is close to a failing grade with me right now. The funny thing is that PR, the very thing that's slipping, is the greatest thing that can turn everything else around. They don't have to tell us anything, but it works in their favor to appease their customer base. Here's hoping.

statler salad

Reaction score
You are right Jamie, their site does completely ignore 2010 which would lead you to think the worst!
I have spent my money I saved for the 3 replicas now on a nice LED TV, I am kinda glad that I did this as I think we wont be seeing these replicas and if we do it wont be any time soon.
Buying my 50inch plasma TV with the money I had saved for my favourite rat, next week! Can't wait any longer - looks like i'll have plenty of time to start saving all over again lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll be unsubscribing from this particular thread since it seems to go nowhere. Will someone please let me know if good news happens?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll be unsubscribing from this particular thread since it seems to go nowhere. Will someone please let me know if good news happens?
:wink: Will do! I'm still waiting to hear back from the email I sent to them. If nobody gets back to me, I'll follow it up with another. I'll also ask around at this weekend's Wondercon!

Right now I think eFX should be considering creating a line of Muppet-themed flatscreens! :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
:wink: Will do! I'm still waiting to hear back from the email I sent to them. If nobody gets back to me, I'll follow it up with another. I'll also ask around at this weekend's Wondercon!

Right now I think eFX should be considering creating a line of Muppet-themed flatscreens! :embarrassed:
eFX are not on the Wondercon exhibitor list.
BTW, play.com and forbidden planet.com still have Rizzo up for pre order.The release dates have been changed.Play are now expecting him April 9, and FP on May 15.These dates are highly unlikely.I do now think that Rizzo will eventually come, but not so soon.

dmoss

Reaction score
Wowzers...April 9th is next Friday! They better change that soon, or they might have some angry pre-orderers on their hands! :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's been a week since emailing EFX without a response of any sort so I followed up and resent the same comments too. We'll see what happens. :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wowzers...April 9th is next Friday! They better change that soon, or they might have some angry pre-orderers on their hands! :stick_out_tongue:
Play.com have changed the date again, by one week, to April 16.
Dont know why they would bother only going one week further, because even if the factory started making them now, by the time they ship, you would be looking around June for arrival.
A Newsletter is coming soon, so hopefully should tell us what is going on.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson, no offense to you, but I'll believe this NEWSLETTER when I see it. I'm sure you, as well as all of us are just fed up with these newsletters that are announced but NEVER arrive. I'm not even thinking about the posers much, because I'm afraid that efx has shown us a wonderful product that might not even see the light of day. I really was hoping for this line to do great because I want Piggy and Fozzie and an ACCURATE Kermit so bad. We'll see....:confused: