eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson, no offense to you, but I'll believe this NEWSLETTER when I see it. I'm sure you, as well as all of us are just fed up with these newsletters that are announced but NEVER arrive. I'm not even thinking about the posers much, because I'm afraid that efx has shown us a wonderful product that might not even see the light of day. I really was hoping for this line to do great because I want Piggy and Fozzie and an ACCURATE Kermit so bad. We'll see....:confused:
The person that handles eFX and Disney's publicity has promised me that the Newsletter is coming "soon".I know, it is a bit like the boy who cried wolf, but as it is a different source, I am giving the benefit of the doubt.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just a suggestion here, maybe eFX should look at becoming a wholesaler only and sign up an exclusive distribution deal with a retailer like Sideshow,who are equipped to handle enquireries and keep updated information on the releases.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's been 4 months since the last newsletter came out the first week of December. This is the time to watch and see what happens. If another couple months go by, then poke a fork in it...it's done. I have some faith left, but EFX really seems like some fan's hobby site with a fancy logo at this point. The second email I sent still hasn't received a response or acknowledgement of being receieved. I second Muppetperson's idea of a Sideshow-sort of partnership. :sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It's been 4 months since the last newsletter came out the first week of December. This is the time to watch and see what happens. If another couple months go by, then poke a fork in it...it's done. I have some faith left, but EFX really seems like some fan's hobby site with a fancy logo at this point. The second email I sent still hasn't received a response or acknowledgement of being receieved. I second Muppetperson's idea of a Sideshow-sort of partnership. :sympathy:
Actually, the last newsletter came out early in February(You cant see it because 2010 doesnt exist yet over at eFX!) which was mainly about the Darth vader helmet pre order, and said there would be a Part 2 of Disney news in a couple of weeks.

Davina

Reaction score
either way, 2 full months is a bit more then "a couple of weeks"

muppetperson

Reaction score
either way, 2 full months is a bit more then "a couple of weeks"
Exactly.It wouldnt be so bad if we had communication saying things are taking longer, but Bryan doesnt seem to have much time for anything.Lets hope that the newsletter coming soon is indeed that.eFX really needs to relaunch the Muppet line and give us a new release schedule and commit to it, to regain consumers confidence.Unless Bryan can free up his workload, I really think he should look at a retailer stepping in to help promote the line.

dmoss

Reaction score
It's such a shame...I had no plans to get Rizzo in the first place, but the thought of even a possibility they would have a Fozzie Poser was exciting. Now, I don't even plan on them getting close to one. Not to mention Kermit the Reporter or even Piggy. :sympathy:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
This line appears to be KO'd in my opinion.....shame but getting EFX posers was just a bonus for me, I didnt really care for Rizzo or Kermit, though I would have got them to support the line. Fozzie and Piggy were a must for me. Sadly I think that we will never see them unless EFX gets some help with this.

dmoss

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't personally go as far as "sick and deplorable"...maybe "disappointing", but not "sick and deplorable"... :insatiable: