eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Andibcool

Reaction score
Yeah a lot ppl dislike the nose thing, not me thought.
That said i juped very late on the train for posers but not at a to bad time i think.
Kermit was mopst expensive for me while Animal and Gonzo together did cost almost the same with shipping and tax as Kermit did.
To bad i could not buy more Gonzos from amazon when they where 69$ with free shipping because they didnt ship toys to germany.
Im not a big fan of the MR Animal, he looks most dissapointed for me. Sure all posers have some issues but Animal looks worst, especaly when you open the box the 1st time.
But well they wherent that expensive for me at all and i still happy to have this great and rare stuff.

If i could i would add more posers but the price plays the music.
Spending 300$ on a poser and another 90-120$ for shipping and then another 80$ import tax makes it very costy.
If the price gets over 300$ for the poser its just not worth it for me unless that thing looks so awesome that it is a must own.

muppetperson

Reaction score
some decent large plushies would be nice, just in general..
would have been nice to have gotten one of Pepe before our little Pepe passed away, so we could do group photos.. hehee.. we always wanted to do that with her (the little dog in my avatar pic..)
Sorry to hear of the passing of your dog.I hope you can find another dog to fill the gap.:sympathy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah a lot ppl dislike the nose thing, not me thought.
That said i juped very late on the train for posers but not at a to bad time i think.
Kermit was mopst expensive for me while Animal and Gonzo together did cost almost the same with shipping and tax as Kermit did.
To bad i could not buy more Gonzos from amazon when they where 69$ with free shipping because they didnt ship toys to germany.
Im not a big fan of the MR Animal, he looks most dissapointed for me. Sure all posers have some issues but Animal looks worst, especaly when you open the box the 1st time.
But well they wherent that expensive for me at all and i still happy to have this great and rare stuff.

If i could i would add more posers but the price plays the music.
Spending 300$ on a poser and another 90-120$ for shipping and then another 80$ import tax makes it very costy.
If the price gets over 300$ for the poser its just not worth it for me unless that thing looks so awesome that it is a must own.
I'll have to agree with you there. Animal really required a lot of post-purchase styling while Gonzo's nose sock seems to fade away from afar. But Animal does look a lot better with the replica collar.

Davina

Reaction score
Thanks muppetperson.. we do have 3 other dogs, but she was the first we'd gotten after we were married and she came to us with a slew of medical problems but was just the sweetest little thing in the world. never had a problem with young kids or older people or anything. all she wanted in the world was to be given attention (ok, and treats) and we lost her very suddenly last March to an apparent stroke. We still miss her, but the others keep me busy :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i know how it feels davina we lost our Dog this past thanksgiving extremely suddenly

AnimalAttack

Reaction score
I'll have to agree with you there. Animal really required a lot of post-purchase styling while Gonzo's nose sock seems to fade away from afar. But Animal does look a lot better with the replica collar.
Is your Animal collar the same one that folks waited months for, discussed in another thread? Also, did you change Animal's eye focus like Gonzo? Yours really looks cool.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Is your Animal collar the same one that folks waited months for, discussed in another thread? Also, did you change Animal's eye focus like Gonzo? Yours really looks cool.
Thanks! Yes, the photo with Animal hanging from the beam is the collar purchased from the seller from the other thread. That was his first batch. The other collar is one I made from a rubber Halloween accessory. I also changed Animal and Gonzo's pupil focus and did a little painting and trimming here and there.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hmm so no replicas from EFx ? What a shame i really wanted Rizzo and Pepe.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm so no replicas from EFx ? What a shame i really wanted Rizzo and Pepe.
The replicas arent ruled out yet.The hurdle is the sourcing of the fabrics and fabrication.There is still no definitive timing for a launch.Everyone is still working to try and find a solution and hopefully have exciting news to report.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The replicas arent ruled out yet.The hurdle is the sourcing of the fabrics and fabrication.There is still no definitive timing for a launch.Everyone is still working to try and find a solution and hopefully have exciting news to report.
Neeeeeeever gonna happen! ! ! As the saying goes, where there's a will there's a way and EFX simply have no desire to deliver on their promise - if they did I would have a Rizzo replica staring down on me right now as I work. Now if it were a Star Wars replica I was waiting for...

Sorry for the cynical view but EFX have done NOTHING to address our issues, not responded to posts, not even had the courtesy to reply to emails regarding this line and we are years down the line since their initial announcement...YEARS! ! We put a man on the moon folks but Muppet fur ? C'mon!:grouchy: