Figures you wanted

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I know this has been done to death. But if Paradise Paladise continued the muppet line, what figures, playsets, pack ins, and what not would you like?

Me? I want more Newly Unknown characters.
Digit, for example. Dave Goelz only got Zoot, Bunsen, Beauregard, Gonzo, and thats it. Its very rare for him to do someone outside those lines now adays, so Digit is a must.
Digit figure comes with TV monitors, each showing even more unknown muppets, like the fazoobs, fleet scribbler, and Thudge. Also comes with his remote controll, and Waldo C. Graphic, and Keyboards, which he can be 'plugged' into.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just really wanted Sal to go with Johnny and Bobo because he's one of my favorites.

Oh well, while Johnny without Sal is pretty sad at least we didn't get Statler without Waldorf! That would've been horrible! ='(

MuppetVision

Reaction score
I really wanted Gorgan Heap. I know he probably never would of been made, but I loved that character in the Vincent Price Episode.
And also Andy and Randy pig would of been great! I was surprised Sal wasn't made, since Johnny was.

And even though we already had a Rowlf, Miss Piggy, and Janice....I wish the Dr. Bob sketch would of been made into a playset, if my memory is correct I think they started making one before the line was discontinued.

Also a Dr. Teeth bus would of been sweet. lol

I wanted to see a lot more. I wish they didn't make so many Kermit's, Sam's, and Swedish Chefs, because I feel like we might of saw some more different characters.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
The variants could have been dropped for more classic characters... Fleet Scribbler. Emily Bear? George the Janitor?

Also, Gorgon Heap was made by Zoot the Saxman. Pretty decent size, although, he's bigger than Rowlf, but the sculpt is abit off. But hey, no one is perfect.