Rocky Mountain Holiday on YouTube

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Keep in mind that Denver's death occured in a plane. His family wanted that scene cut, perhaps because it would have brought people (particuarly his family) uncomfortable memories. But I agree, it is a funny scene, and would be nice if it had stayed for the DVD release.
Oh I know, and I do respect their wishes. I just don't agree with the decision. Not because the scene's good, but again, because John Denver loved flying. It seems sad to erase that. But obviously it's their call.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Thanks to ploobis for the tip about the upload of A Christmas Together. I've never even seen that!

Hopefully the un-edited Rocky Mountain Holiday and Muppet Family Christmas will be put on YouTube some day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have questions!

Robin. I have never seen him so puppeteerless before...! Is there an animatronic (sp?) Robin? Or Robot-Robin that is used for all the shoulder and backpack shots? Or did they use a LOT of green-screen/Green clothes for puppeteer? I know that Robin always appeared on shoulders, but usually there was space for a puppeteer to hide nearby, behind the person, or behind a chair or something next to the person (or inside Sweetums :stick_out_tongue:) But this was on a whole new level!

Nick22

Reaction score
I have questions!

Robin. I have never seen him so puppeteerless before...! Is there an animatronic (sp?) Robin? Or Robot-Robin that is used for all the shoulder and backpack shots? Or did they use a LOT of green-screen/Green clothes for puppeteer? I know that Robin always appeared on shoulders, but usually there was space for a puppeteer to hide nearby, behind the person, or behind a chair or something next to the person (or inside Sweetums :stick_out_tongue:) But this was on a whole new level!
i was wondering the SAME exact thing. it amazing what they con do with those puppets though. it's pretty awesome stuff.

dwmckim

Reaction score
A lot of the stuff with Robin is remote control - remember this was between Great Muppet Caper and Muppets Take Manhattan plus around the beginning of Fraggle Rock so remote control Muppetry was the team's big "toy" at the time that they were more than happy to be showing off.