Muppets Looking for a Good Home

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wait is there costs? Or they just being sent? Because I'm interested either way but if they cost I might not have much money maybe till a week or so if I have any left right now, I'll maybe say some I'd like whitchever... (I only have a kermit fig)

Gonzo

Miss Piggy

Beaker

Jim Henson

Muppet Labs (might not have the space in my room)

That's what I'd like but first please answer the above things, thank you for your time.

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Wait is there costs? Or they just being sent? Because I'm interested either way but if they cost I might not have much money maybe till a week or so if I have any left right now, I'll maybe say some I'd like whitchever... (I only have a kermit fig)

Gonzo

Miss Piggy

Beaker

Jim Henson

Muppet Labs (might not have the space in my room)

That's what I'd like but first please answer the above things, thank you for your time.
Hi there, Beaker actually comes with the Muppet Labs set, though I could sell it seperate. I am selling them rather then giving them away. Jim Henson has already been sold but your welcome to make an offer for Gonzo and Miss Piggy, or even the labs. If you want to PM me with an offer then your more then welcome!

Thanks

Paul

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hi there, Beaker actually comes with the Muppet Labs set, though I could sell it seperate. I am selling them rather then giving them away. Jim Henson has already been sold but your welcome to make an offer for Gonzo and Miss Piggy, or even the labs. If you want to PM me with an offer then your more then welcome!

Thanks

Paul
Right, would you say prices here or in a PM by any chance? I think I'mm definately interested though, since my colelction is jsut my kermit the frog fig that I got for my b-day and I've been hoping to get some more, mainly main characters like piggy or gonzo, so I'll check what money I've got now and PM soon.:big_grin:

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
All playsets are now gone an so is Jim Henson. Plenty of other figures left if anyone is interested!

Thanks

Paul

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Which Vacation Pepe do you have? Red or blue variant? Also... how much are you asking for Crash Helmet Gonzo?

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Which Vacation Pepe do you have? Red or blue variant? Also... how much are you asking for Crash Helmet Gonzo?
I have blue Vacation Pepe (though I am not sure his deck chair is still around). If you woud like to PM me with an offer for Crash Helmet Gonzo, I will accept any fair price. Thanks!