Muppets Looking for a Good Home

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have finally decided that my collection of muppet figures needs to move on to a better home (or a home where they can actually fit in!) Here is a list of what I have, any offers considered!

Loose:

Sweetums
Jim Henson
Waldorf
Statler
Muppet Teasure Island Gonzo
Muppet Teasure Island Rizzo
Muppet Teasure Island Kermit
Muppet Teasure Island Sam Eagle (Exclusive Ghost version)
Rowlf
Beaker
Policeman Fozzie
Beauregard
Super Beaker (Exclusive)
Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef (Exclusive)
Crazy Harry
Miss Piggy
Pigs in Space - Miss Piggy
Dr Phil Van Newter
Captain Link Hogthrob
Dr. Julius Strangepork
Koozebane Reporter Kermit (Exclusive)
Xmas Rizzo (Exclusive)
Johnny Fiama
Newsreader
Gonzo
Clifford
Sam Eagle as Sam Arrow
Vacation Pepe
Blue Shirt Floyd

Boxed:

The Swedish Chef as Santa Claus (Exclusive)
Superhero Scooter (Exclusive)
Ice Penguins (Exclusive and also signed by the desginer)
Tuxedo Kermit
Vacation Fozzie
Marvin Suggs
Sam Eagle as Sam Arrow
Crash Helmet Gonzo

Playset:

Backstage
Pigs in Space
Muppet Labs

I am pretty sure all the loose ones have all the parts, but I will double check if anyone is interested in buying them! I would rather not ebay them, so I thought I would visit my fellow muppet maniacs here first!

Thanks

Paul

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I'm in need of a Rowlf (actually I need 2 one for my main collection and one for a custom figure)

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Rowlf has gone I am afraid to say, he went with the backstage set. Let me know if you are interested in any other items!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Which Tux Kermit, Vacation Fozzie, and Crash Helmet Gonzo do you have MOC?

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Which Tux Kermit, Vacation Fozzie, and Crash Helmet Gonzo do you have MOC?
Sorry not sure what you mean by which ones, were there different ones? I can either describe or photo them if needed. What were the differences? Thanks

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer textual descriptions versus photos given my visually challenged nature. But since you ask...

Vacation Fozzie: There's one with a blue shirt (Suncoast Exclusive), and another wearing a red shirt (Toy Fare Exclusive).
The Tux Kermit and Crash Helmet Gonzo should have a sticker labelling them: either Toys R' Us or Toy Fare for the Tux Kermit; EBX (Electronics Boutique Express) or PBM for the Crash Helmet Gonzo.
Additionally, the spring-loaded feature in the PBM Crash Helmet Gonzo's cannon is supposed to be stronger and launch farther, as that one's the overseas/non-US merchandised version.

Hope this helps.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I also need Statler and Strangepork to complete my collection. (preferably including MAMMA bot with Strangepork)

Don't really need but could use First Mate Piggy and some extra penguins.

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
I prefer textual descriptions versus photos given my visually challenged nature. But since you ask...

Vacation Fozzie: There's one with a blue shirt (Suncoast Exclusive), and another wearing a red shirt (Toy Fare Exclusive).
The Tux Kermit and Crash Helmet Gonzo should have a sticker labelling them: either Toys R' Us or Toy Fare for the Tux Kermit; EBX (Electronics Boutique Express) or PBM for the Crash Helmet Gonzo.
Additionally, the spring-loaded feature in the PBM Crash Helmet Gonzo's cannon is supposed to be stronger and launch farther, as that one's the overseas/non-US merchandised version.

Hope this helps.
Hi there, sorry it has taken a while to reply, I have been a bit ill! Vacation Fozzie is the red shirt which I believe is Toy Fare. Crash Helment Gonzo is PBM. Tux Kermit actually doesnt have any markings on at all and appears to have a standard season 1 box. Let me know if your interested!

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
I also need Statler and Strangepork to complete my collection. (preferably including MAMMA bot with Strangepork)

Don't really need but could use First Mate Piggy and some extra penguins.
I have Statler loose with his chair and veg (not sure about stick but could check if needed) and I do indeed have Strangepork with MAMMA bot!

I do have a First Mate Piggy, but someone has 'reserved' this with the Pigs in Space set. If I do not hear from them by mid next week you are welcome to make an offer for it.

Let me know if your interested! Thanks