Amigurami Crochet Sesame Street Muppets

cpodobed

Reaction score
I have Amigurami Sesame Street Crochet Patterns for sale on etsy.com I made these for my little girl and she is thrilled with them. I want to share them with other Mommy's. I have:frown::stick_out_tongue::insatiable: Kermit, Oscar and Big Bird. Check them out at etsy.com my ID is knockedmysockoff Happy Crocheting

shimauta

Reaction score
Interesting, my wife really enjoys making amigurumi. I will see if she is interested.

shimauta

Reaction score
Do you have a Kermit amigurumi? I dont see one on that site.

shimauta

Reaction score
If anyone else is interested in crocheting amigurumi, I just picked up these Sesame Street patterns and they look quite good and the seller was very excellent. Once I have the opportunity to make some of them I will post the pictures up.

janet60

Reaction score
If anyone else is interested in crocheting amigurumi, I just picked up these Sesame Street patterns and they look quite good and the seller was very excellent. Once I have the opportunity to make some of them I will post the pictures up.
I would love to know about the crochet patterns that you found several years ago. Can you send me the link for the Muppet Amigurumi patterns?

shimauta

Reaction score
This is the seller's store where I purchased them:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/knockedmysockoff?ref=pr_shop
But it appears that she may not be selling them anymore. I would recommend trying to contact her from that page or possibly sending her a PM from Muppet Central to see if she responds. I've got the patterns somewhere, but it may take me awhile to locate them.