The Muppet Mindset

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I don't know HOW this happened. Frankly, I blame it on my brother-in-law getting locked out at two in the morning and having to call my sister to call me to let him in, because for some reason that meant I slept ridiculously late today, and I finally get around to getting online and there's a mysterious post on the Mindset. That was NOT supposed to happen this week. But, so long as there's an article, I might as well announce it...

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/06/muppet-commentary-mondays.html

The Narrator

Reaction score
Yarr, there be a nice write-up. Even if it mighta done with more Clueless Morgan. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... An interview with Jenny from TMTM? Dunno whas going on with this TBC person... *Leaves orange-flavored chocolate doughnuts.

minor muppetz

Reaction score

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
No joke! Disc one is the Benbow Inn and Bristol, disc two is the Hispaniola, and disc three is Treasure Island. I would say it's the only multi-disc CD-ROM game I know of, but now that you mention it, I seem to recall one of the later versions of Oregon Trail also having three discs. Don't quote me on that, though; I can't find my copy of it right now.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
There was a starfleet Academy game long ago that had something like six discs. ... I could never make it past the third mission. :cry: