The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good recap. So essentially, about half the slate of promised Muppet happenings have occured already. BTW: You might want to add the note that The Cheapest Muppet Movie is now The Greatest Muppet Movie, as you asked the thread's title here to be changed yourself. BTW2: Please remember to send me the Swedish Popcorn VirMup video as a MUP3 when it gets released. Thanks. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A look at what The Muppets Studio has been up to since the D23 Expo

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2010/06/d23-promises.html
I kind of wonder they were just pitching Muppet things at D23 to see what would stick. I still think they should have gone for the Halloween special. The cooking show was always a little silly to me and Henson's new game show is kind of doing that sort of thing. I also don't think they should be doing any more characer-based books until they're able to use some clever new glossy photographs inside. It's time to take some new Muppet photos!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The list is a little depressing to look at. But, still hopeful. I assume Disney's waiting for the holidays to release season 4. I'm not crazy about that, but hopefully they haven't forgotten it altogether.