Skeksis on South Park

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:scary: Anyone knotice this? The episode is "Imagination Land" episode 2- where the Evil creatures were trying to figure out who is most evil- there is a Skeksis! This made me smile :smile: Ive seen this episode a bunch of times, and never saw this :scary:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Actually the Skeksis is in the background of most of the evil imagination creatures shots :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. If you visit South Park's Wiki and search for that episode, you'll get a list of all/most imagination characters that appeared in the epic trilogy. By the by, you haven't found Oscar yet there with the evils have you? :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah, but Oscar really isn't evil ... just a little grouchy. :big_grin:

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Had to find the episode and watch for this, I can't believe I missed it before, he should have had more of a roll in the episode, because the skeksis almost distroed an entire world, how much more evil could you get!

mr3urious

Reaction score
In the episode "Tsst", a Skeksis nanny appears in a Nanny 911 intro parody, but the name is spelled "Skexis", possibly due to copyright issues.

Phloyd456

Reaction score
:scary:There was another South Park episode a Skeksis appeared briefly in and I think it was the one with the Dog Whisperer.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
There have actually been a few Muppet/Jim Henson parodies in South Park, I have all 12 seasons released on DVD so far, I'm a huge South Park fan.

In that same trilogy alone you can see Oscar the Grouch (though I thought he shouldn't have been on the "evil" character side,:grouchy:) and Boober Fraggle. I also read Kermit the Frog is among the imagintion characters, but I can't find him and trust me I looked,:smile:.