New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

beaker

Reaction score
I have to agree there... I guess it was the best they could do... I doubt that any of the Muppets could say "Mama just killed a man/ put 2 bullets in his head/ pulled the trigger/ now he's dead" and get away with it. But it really should have been a bit shorter... I did like when he went Dada or Papa when his part ended.
True...the lyrics are far from Muppety. I agree with everyone who said Animal's part seemed way too long and threw the otherwise perfect song off kilter.

How hard would it have been to change the words? They changed all the other lyrics.

Anyways...8.5 million views...add the other uploaded video files of the song, and we're talking well over 10 million views!

Rax

Reaction score
Anyways...8.5 million views...add the other uploaded video files of the song, and we're talking well over 10 million views!
I always wonder why people do that. What's the fun in downloading somebody else's vid and uploading it yourself? :smirk:

Gr, Rax

unclematt

Reaction score
I have watched th video proably about 50 times now and everytime I see it I get something new out of it. Love it!

jeffy

Reaction score
> Animal's portion went on too long. It's really nit-picking here,
> but after a while his voice clearly sounds off and out of
> character. I could have done with maybe a dozen fewer
> MAMMAs and just let some of the background music play
> through.

I have to agree there... I guess it was the best they could do...
There is something un-Animal about Animal in this video. but I don't find this to be a big deal at the moment. I'm chalking it up to a puppeteer learning his Animal ropes. We're sure to find significant improvement moving forward.

And besides, the reason I am decidedly un-worried, is how many people found animal to be the funniest part of the video.

unclematt

Reaction score
Animal is very one dimensional. I am not worried about it.

kermypiggy4ever

Reaction score
It's animals head. I think it's too small on top. Also his "whiskers" are too long. I agree they could have changed animal's lyrics in the beginning, it was kind of boring. But the rest I enjoyed thoroughly. So excited muppets are coming back main stream! Slowly but surely. Eat yer heart Spongebob Squarepants!:embarrassed:

unclematt

Reaction score
I thought it was boring originally to but the moreI watch it the funnier that part gets.

Teheheman

Reaction score
See, if I had to nitpick, I'd probably say that I think when Beaker did the 'Gallileo' part, the other person should've been the Swedish Chef, but I think that having him with the turkey at the end of that part was just too perfect. Although, Animal's part went kind of long, what else could you do to it? I mean, if you were gonna put Animal doing that part, it would kind of have to go on as long as it did. You could've shortened it but I dunno, there's only so much you could do with Animal.

Daniel

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to go through all posts, but I'd really like to see someone make a Bohemian Rhapsody/Muppet album cover to go with the video :smile: