Favorite Muppet Show...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Either Mac Davis, Alice Cooper, Vincent Price, or Gilda Radner.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Spike Milligan! That entire episode is HILARIOUS! No matter how many times I've seen it, I can't watch "Muppet News International" or "The Intergalactic Brotherhood of Man Including Things" without cracking up.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The Elton John episode is great, but I like the episode where Kermit does an opening speech and there's all sorts of typing errors:

"Hello lagies and jenkelfengs and welciun tie the muppel shocks! (Kermit looks at Fozzie in disbelief) I am your host Kermit the forg. **KERMIT THE FORG?" (He then looks at Fozzie again in disbelief) Fozzie: So what? I can't type!" This is the Harry Belafonte episode.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
As with everybody else, I have several favorites, it can be hard to narrow it down! But I think my favorites are:
Rita Moreno
Paul Williams
John Denver-has to be my favorite
Gene Kelly
Mark Hamill
Brooke Shields
Harry Belafonte
Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Roger Miller
Spike Milligan-very funny!
Leslie Uggams with Big Bird
Connie Stevens with Ernie and Bert
Carol Burnett-Dance marathon episode
Marty Feldman because of the Sesame Street characters in the finale
Steve Martin-also very funny!
and last but certainly not least...
Edgar Bergen, for obvious reasons.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Mine's gotta be between the Hal Linden episode from season 5 and the Paul Williams episode from season 1. They're both great!

matleo

Reaction score
I think the Harry Belafonte episode is easily the BEST that show had to offer! Hands down.

Although, Christopher Reeve, Chris Langham, Paul Simon, Dizzie Gillespie, and John Cleese, and Lynda Carter are also great episodes.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I have to agree with Harry Belafonte

but I should note that i've seen very little of Seasons 4 or 5, and can't wait for them to be released!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Episode 212 with Bernadette Peters, where Robin decides to run away.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's not too creative perhaps because this episode always gets a lot of attention but I'm going to go with the Star Wars episode. I love watching Mark Hamill get a chance to be funny and as a Richard Hunt fan I never get tired of "Ram a Lamb a Ding Dong" and Scooter's "Six String Orchestra." :wink: