Replacing Kermit's pupils

Chalor

Reaction score
Has anyone tried replacing kermit's pupils with a more accurate smaller size (3/8" I believe should be the correct circumference of the circle part)? I'm wondering because the pupils seem to be glued on abit more than animal's and gonzo's. I don't want to take them off and not be able to get all the residue off with goo gone.

thanks for your help,
travis

Chalor

Reaction score
lol, i guess i'm about the only one out there that has contemplated this idea. based on me posting this question multiple times in other threads, and now in it's own thread (all with no replies). i think kermit's over sized pupils take away from the authentic look of the character almost as much as gonzo's pupil placement. i suppose no one has tried replacing them, but i'll give it a try. and atleast if all the glue can't be removed, i'll just have to slap on some new pupils the same size as the old ones.

Mistershow

Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in this endeavor, I always thought it was mostly the pupils that made this replica not look right... That and all the excess "skin" in the neck area...

Any updates on this?