1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Replacing Kermit's pupils

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Chalor, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Chalor New Member

Has anyone tried replacing kermit's pupils with a more accurate smaller size (3/8" I believe should be the correct circumference of the circle part)? I'm wondering because the pupils seem to be glued on abit more than animal's and gonzo's. I don't want to take them off and not be able to get all the residue off with goo gone.

thanks for your help,
    travis
  2. Chalor New Member

lol, i guess i'm about the only one out there that has contemplated this idea. based on me posting this question multiple times in other threads, and now in it's own thread (all with no replies). i think kermit's over sized pupils take away from the authentic look of the character almost as much as gonzo's pupil placement. i suppose no one has tried replacing them, but i'll give it a try. and atleast if all the glue can't be removed, i'll just have to slap on some new pupils the same size as the old ones.
  3. Mistershow New Member

I'm definitely interested in this endeavor, I always thought it was mostly the pupils that made this replica not look right... That and all the excess "skin" in the neck area...

Any updates on this?