Palisades Board Refugee Camp

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i talked to Ken this morning, had a question about some email i sent him...he said he couldn't get any email because they were moving the server today!

That explains why my emails to Travis are bouncing.....

:embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm Incredible's information that the Palisades forum is back on line? Any messages from Chief Quimby prooving the reemergence of the forum? As long as we're gathered around the fire, I'll add the ghost stories and the ghosts of course. Oh look, 1, 2, 3! 3 ghoulish ghosts! Good, now we have a full set for our campfire tea party.
BTW: For my money, noone knows how to frolick better than Yako Warner. I mean, just look at the lovely ladies that joined him for the conga line when left to his own devices.

grail

Reaction score
count - it IS back up, but the address has changed. it is now http://www.palisadestoys.com/forum

**edit**

uncled - yep...that'd do it. i think Mike said Travis was going to Megacon this weekend anyway, so he wouldn't get them for a few days.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
sucks that the last week's worth of stuff is gone...
Sheesh, did Crazy Chris go back in time again and prevent the past week from every happening?

"Erased ... from existence ..."

grail

Reaction score
i tried using a lower case "f", and all it did was capitalize it for me when transferring to the site. so it's not case sensitive per se, but it's not like it hurts to type it that way.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's back up again but we lost all the descriptions for your wonderful rock 'n' roll menagerie Chris. Care to list it all over again? Even if it's just one long post or divided into five different posts? BTW: Have you given any thought to the suggestion I made as to a snakish saxophonist with twin heads? Have a good fright.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
count - it IS back up, but the address has changed. it is now http://www.palisadestoys.com/forum

**edit**

uncled - yep...that'd do it. i think Mike said Travis was going to Megacon this weekend anyway, so he wouldn't get them for a few days.
SWEET! I get to annoy Travis tommorow! :halo: :big_grin:

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Don't count that annoying chicken just yet Aero. It seems to be on again-off again off. Again.
:grouchy: