Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth and Cookie sneak over to the sleeping Red in her hammock*
Beth *whispering* Ready?
Cookie *also whispering* Yep!
Together: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!
Red *waking up suddenly* Wha? What's going on?
Beth: It's your birthday!
Cookie: We make doozerstick pancakes for you
Red: Really? Awesome! *sits up*
Beth: Here you go dear - you just chill and relax on your special day
Red: Thanks! *munches happily on her pancakes*
Beth: So, today is also the start of a new term and we might be getting a new roommate. Just waiting for the ok from management.
Cookie: New roommate bring cookie?
Beth: I don't know, we'll have to find out. In the meantime, let's clean up a bit today so we're ready.
Red: Clean? On my birthday?
Beth: Well ok, you don't have to help that much today - but I might ask you some questions about stuff I can throw away and such
Red: That's fair.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Did you all know that today is Red Fraggle's birthday?
Prairie:Yep!She sure is a hard Fraggle to buy for though.
Yeah. I know she likes swimming though.So I bought her a cute blue bathing suit.showing Prairie the bathing suit and wrapping it Hopefully it'll fit her. And Chef is making her doozer stick cookies.
Grover:Uh-oh...Red better be careful with those cookies. She might have to share with Cookie Monster.
I don't think she'll mind.So the cookies are from Chef and the bathing suit is from the rest of us.
Rosita:OK.
going into the kitchen Chef?The cookies ready?
Chef:Ja.Putting them in a box und putting a purty peenk ribbun on der box.he makes a curly -q on the end of the ribbon Okee.All dun!
Off we go to Beth Red & Cookie's apartment

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *opens the door and sees Kathy and the gang* Oh hey guys! Red, you have some visitors!
Red: Wow! Hi everyone! Come on in!
Cookie: Do me smell cookies?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Beth *opens the door and sees Kathy and the gang* Oh hey guys! Red, you have some visitors!
Red: Wow! Hi everyone! Come on in!
Cookie: Do me smell cookies?
Maybe you do...maybe you don't Cookie.:wink: Happy Birthday,birthday Fraggle!giving Red a big hug This is for you.giving her the box Hopefully it fits.The receipt's in there
Chef: Und these are for yu.handing over the box of you know whats Yu mite wunt to share.But it's up tu yu. Heppy birthdey!
Prairie:We also gotyou a gift card to Hensonville Mall.

Katzi428

Reaction score
in the kitchen ,baking
Prairie:Mmmmm...smells good in here!What are you making?
Well Kelly had kind of a bad night last night so I thought I'd make her some comfort food.I'm making muffins.
Prairie:What kind?
Banana nut.
Banana nut.
Prairie,is something wrong with your hearing? I said.. then noticing a wicked gleam in her eye Ohhh...you think you're so funny,miss! You know what kind. You just want me to say it again so you and whoever is around can sing :sing: Doot do da doo doo:sing: right?
Prairie giggles You're right.
Well what would you have done if I wasn't making ban...er...those type of muffins.
Prairie shrugs Oh well. Can you make some for us?
Since you were honest and said you were going to pull that joke on me, yes. But I'll have to see if Chef needs the oven. After dropping off these muffins off at Kelly's I'm picking up Robin at school.
Prairie:Bundle up...it's chilly outside!
getting my Disney™ sweatjacket on and taking the plateful of muffins Thanks for the warning
(OOC: Do you know what a devil it is trying to find that dang TM sign on the character map? I just didn't want my butt getting sued by the you know who company since I mentioned their product.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Looks like Opening Day will be tomorrow instead.
*Leaves gift for Red, a trophy from :batty:'s Treasury Room back at the castle where he keeps his pieces of 8, along with a card and a giant peppermint Doozerstick candy cane.

Happy birthday Red and merry anniversary to the rest of the Rock. :smirk:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-We knew you'd love it, and it was Mokey's idea. Oh and the name's James, by the way.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (watches the movers): Well, that's almost it.

Spike: 'Ey, look -- muffins!

Kelly: What are they?

Spike (sniffs): I dunno. Don't seem like any kinda meat I evah had. Feel any bettah?

Kelly: I think so. Took a nap for a few hours. Still, the entire situation was rather traumatic. At least the cops were nice about it.

Spike (grinned)

Kelly (huggles him): A girl doesn't watch all those Law & Order episodes and then messes with the badge, y'know? Heeheehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.