Red Fraggle LIVE on May 1st!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Can't get the link to work, but it sounds cool.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hmmmm...link works for me, but here's the info...

The fun starts at 11 a.m. local time on May 1, 2010 at Meltdown Comics (7522 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, Calif. 90046, 323-851-7223, www.meltcomics.com). Red Fraggle, Karen Prell, Sam Humphries and Jeremy Love will be ready to greet fans and sign autographs. As an added bonus, the fan-favorite Grilled Cheese Truck, a mobile kitchen that creates gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, will set up outside of Meltdown Comics to sell its wares to fans during the Free Comic Book Day event!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aaugh! I wish there would be a Fraggle in Memphis, too! Glad you guys get to go see Red.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I just drove down from Utah and am now in California for the weekend ONLY to see Red and Karen! :excited: Yep... Fraggle Rock means THAT much to me!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lucky! Ha ha. Be sure to get lots of pictures and a good report. Tell Karen we all miss her at MC.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Oh I totally will! I'll do video and pictures! And tell her to make a Facebook page lol, even if just for Fraggle updates

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Hello. Enjoy some pics from the Red Fraggle appearance :} Almost every grownup who got on stage with Red instantly regressed into a giddy four year old :} It was wonderful.

Red is alarmed by Boba Fett

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I must say, Red's expression as she spots Boba Fett is downright priceless, LOL.

edit: Now, THAT is a "make your own caption" worthy shot :big_grin: