Red Fraggle LIVE on May 1st!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That was AWESOME! Thanks for the pictures and video links. So cool to see Red live and in person.:excited:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
LOVE them! Thanks so much for posting them and thanks for coming all that way for the event!

Karen made special note to my brother and I that we drove from Utah! She said "you must be the biggest fans" haha! I said... um... yeah! I also made friends with Nicole from Henson! Awesome girl! She said if they bring another Fraggle out to the public it will be Uncle Matt! :excited:

Rose

Reaction score
This would have been something to be a part of. UNless something like that comes to Vancouver it's probably unlikely that I'll be going to see any of it. but this sounds super cool! :excited:
Hmmmm...link works for me, but here's the info...

The fun starts at 11 a.m. local time on May 1, 2010 at Meltdown Comics (7522 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, Calif. 90046, 323-851-7223, www.meltcomics.com). Red Fraggle, Karen Prell, Sam Humphries and Jeremy Love will be ready to greet fans and sign autographs. As an added bonus, the fan-favorite Grilled Cheese Truck, a mobile kitchen that creates gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, will set up outside of Meltdown Comics to sell its wares to fans during the Free Comic Book Day event!

beaker

Reaction score
Haha, I LOVE this pic of Red gawking at the Boba Fett guy:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/beerbeastredux/Frag4.jpg
She has the classic Red perturbed/shocked look.

Didn't catch wind of this til now...there seriously needs to be a REGULARLY updated muppet/henson news site that mentions stuff like this, as not everyone can check every section of the forum.
Anyhoo, LA is a wee bit far of a drive for me now days but this looked awesome! Always magical when you get to see/interact with a Muppet and Muppeteer in real life. And from the footage Ive seen of Comic Con 2008 and this, Red/Prell seem as great as ever.

I haven't seen Prell since the Carol Spinney/Oscar bookstore appearance tour 7 years ago(man time flies!) so it's cool to see her doing her thing...only with Red in tow! And she's right, it makes perfect sense for Uncle Matt to be rolled out on the appearance circuit.

Thanks again for the pix/videos and stories!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, Uncle Matt and Boober could still make appearances. As could Wembley. I think, actually, all of the original performers are still active except Nelson, right?

Luke

Reaction score
So good to see Karen performing again - she's awesome and all these years later, it's like no time has passed. The magic is still there with Red and Karen.

I hope Henson does build an Uncle Matt and the others. It would be great to see them interacting again together, with or without the movie.