Red Fraggle LIVE on May 1st!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Regarding the Boba-Red pic, I came up with a good caption last night (at least, it made ME laugh):

Boba (pleading): Red? Could you please sing me that Friendship Song like you did back in the Sarlacc Pit?

Red: O_O You weren't supposed to talk about that!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Realized I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry. It's now updated with a link to some NON OFFICIAL video....

Free Comic Book Day was a blast! Red was funny and sweet as always. We did two sets. Same songs each set. Here's what was sung:

Fraggle Rock Theme
The Friendship Song
Fraggle Rock Rock

The rest of the time Red posed for pictures and signed autographs. It was a great day!

Some Video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6aHG6ZgYwY

Luke

Reaction score
Fantastic pics, great to see the legendary Karen and Red out spreading the Fraggle love and once again Grant, outstanding on the gui-tarr !

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... "I don't know how you're all gonna fit".

It's especially funny to me because I have her say something almost verbatim in Silent Hensonville.... :stick_out_tongue:

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
@Luke - Thanks, though all the videos so far seem to be from our first set which was more 'tech' and guitar playing problem ridden than our second set. But it sure was fun.

If I'm remembering correctly the Doozers are from a window display. They MAY be the Dr. X ones, but as far as I know the ones in the case yesterday were from a big window display a few months back.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting the videos and pics! I soooo wish I could have been there! Karen is just too cute..she's still a fantastic puppeteer! Looks like she had a blast performing. What a great way to celebrate the new Fraggle comics!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aww...Dangit, I so should have skipped school for a few days and gone to California this weekend. :wink: