Anyone win a Holiday Kermit...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I did as well :smile:

I liked the figure, and thought, what the heck, Ill send in my info. I think this was a very nice thing for Palisades to do, but its kind of sad how much pressure they got to go in this direction. When I heard that it was a dealer giveaway, I was impressed with Palisades being so kind and giving them away. I wanted one, but didnt feel like Palisades was obligated to give them out (or sell them) to other members, and if I really wanted one, I could have went to Ebay. Needless to say, Im very happy I won one though!

I just hope they dont get pressure to do something similar with the Kermit/Ms Piggy wedding pack.....

GWGumby

Reaction score
Dern it. I guess I lost. Unless they're still sending out e-mails. I wonder how many responses they get?

PMK

Reaction score
I didn't get an e-mail (yet?).

Foreignman

Reaction score
I don't know... Something seems wrong to me, putting yourself in a lottery to be eligible to pay 22.00 for a Kermit in tux I already have with a black tie instead of white, and different packaging. Are there any other differences?

p.s. Post number "321"!!! Until I post again I'll be lounging on Sesame Street U.S.A...

marblesmonkey

Reaction score
Are they still e-mailing winners?

I was just wondering if they were still e-mailing winners?

Thanks.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I don't think I was in the lottery. I entered twice, but both times it bounced back :frown:
So I don't think I got entered.