New Video: Muppets' American Woman

Mupp

Reaction score
I think the problem is the shape of the beak... it seems just kinda small, and the bottom lip doesn't really move all that much either... so I really think it stifles the movement in that aspect. I mean, Sam's beak was a lot more flexible in other puppets. I like the rest of the look fine, but it seems the beak needs a real adjustment to get the full line of expression back.
I do know what you mean, hopefully they will make necessarily adjustments to make sure he remains as expressive as possible.

This was another great video. Few things are as good as Bohemian Rhapsody, but I'm hoping that sometime they will make another video as long as as it.

If I recall correctly, there is still one more youtube video in the can waiting to be released. It is another Swedish Chef cooking video.
Perhaps they have filmed more videos earlier this year, or its possible that after the Chef video is released, there will be no more for a while since they will be concentrating on the movie.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought it was good, though I heard a bit of Grover in Sam's voice.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i totally totally love that video , classic muppets at it's best so love it . American women has been one of my faverite songs for so long since it first came out in by the orignal artist who's name exapets me at the moment sorry about that .

One thing i have always pictured since the song came out was when i would wonder if it would be covered by one of the muppets , i had thought number one would have to be same the egle , then i would think kermit and singing to piggy would be a great classic and number 2 choice LOL i hope they do have kermit do a cover it would be great if he would be wearing a leather jacket hehe:smile::excited:

anyway love this video so much saved to my youtube faverites .

MJTaylor

Reaction score
i totally totally love that video , classic muppets at it's best so love it . American women has been one of my faverite songs for so long since it first came out in by the orignal artist who's name exapets me at the moment sorry about that .

I think the original version was by Guess Who.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Okay- now I've finally had a chance to see it. Ha ha ha- LOL! That was hilarious! Sam singing "American Woman" and the graphics with the Statue of Liberty being shut out the door and then even in a dumpster- that was funny. And of course, Sam's freaking out and even more so when Kermit tells him the song is by a Canadian band named The Guess Who.
(So it's not John Philips Sousa) Funny video- classic Muppets!
:attitude::smile:

SillyRed

Reaction score
That was funny! Sam not knowing about Canadian Bands! I would love to see the Swedish Chef sing Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now". It would be cool if you guys did that!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I agree. Very funny vid. Classic Muppet material indeed.

It's always a barrel of laughs to see :attitude:'s uber-patriotism get the best of him, providing further proof that Sam is not as cultured as he thinks he is. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
What I love about Sam is that he's really good-hearted, just 99% ignorant of his values and their implications. He's not like BP Richfield, who is evil to the core in his conservativeness.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I don't mind the puppet it reminds me of older versions of Sam from early episodes of the muppet show.
The video though, I don't know it really didn't do anything for me....sorry to say.