Wanted: Palisades Muppet Figures

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
LOL thanks for the tip Dearth! I figured with Usher Scooter I could dremmel away the hat and sculpy up some new hair but with Super Scooter the whole top of his head is missing and to duplicate not only the texture of his skin under that but then I would have to repaint the whole head to get the color to match so I am hoping someone either has a regular scooter's head or an Usher Scooter, I will for sure take the glasses off before boiling though thanks a bunch for the heads up :smile:

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
It can be a challenge to get some of those figures, for sure! It's not impossible to get them for low prices, but it sure takes some work. I was able to get my (however incomplete) "Regular" Scooter on eBay for only $5.00! Be diligent, and check back a couple times a day to see if any new listings show up. For such an obscure line of toys, it seems to be that everyone is still trying to get their hands on some of their favorite Muppets by Palisades.

Good luck! Here's hoping someone has some leads for you. :smile:
I just nabbed a MOC regular Scooter for 12 bucks! I am very excited!

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Just wanted to toss an update to any one who was watching out for me, right now I am now looking for Sweetums, Robin, Lew Zeland, Crazy Harry, Link Hogthrob, Julius Strangepork, Pops, and the Penguins also am looking for the small Muppet pack-ins like the food items and the chickens that came with Gonzo oh and Mahna Mahna and the Snowths from the mini Muppets! so if someone has them loose at a decent price please let me know! The hunt continues!