aritario's muppet collection

aritario

Reaction score
Yep, excellent pics, you have an impressive collection. And dmoss is dead right - the pics do look life-like and not at all "modelly". Love the Waldorf, Statler and Jim one!

Phil

Oh yeah Phil. I spent a while deciding which figures I would put in the seats taking into account the color and size so they could balance each other and also because not all the figures can bend their legs to sit and some are a little wide to fit on the seat.

I also like Waldorf, Statler and Jim as they look at their positions.

Thx for your msg Phil.

aritario

Reaction score
Fixing photos together, 95 pics.

I'm sure many people who have visited this thread have seen the pictures of the first msg's through the link positions. The following link is for the current album with all of them together plus some new additions today:

aritario's muppet collection

Thx for looking!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Very nice collection, dude. Palisades did such an incredible job with The Muppets. It's a shame they weren't able to produce others like Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool!

I remember this, the guy who made this Thog is or was a member either here, or over on the old Palisades boards, or even on the Creatus Maximus boards.

Great that you got a Thog! He's beautiful, and he fits in perfectly with the rest of the Palisades Muppets! :smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
Very nice video, aritario! Thank you for sharing! I like seeing the detail on them you showed, and also just the characters together in their home for the holidays! Great job! :smile:

By the way, I also like the video to the right, called "Hilarious Muppet bloopers!" I was ROTFL, as they say!:big_grin:

aritario

Reaction score
Thx!

Thx for your input, really very appreciated!

Ah geeeez! That's amazing!
Very nice collection, dude. Palisades did such an incredible job with The Muppets. It's a shame they weren't able to produce others like Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock.
Cool!

I remember this, the guy who made this Thog is or was a member either here, or over on the old Palisades boards, or even on the Creatus Maximus boards.

Great that you got a Thog! He's beautiful, and he fits in perfectly with the rest of the Palisades Muppets! :smile:

aritario

Reaction score
Thx Yorick, Hi, I'll come to do the second video when I finish moving. Just today I'm packing everything into the truck. See you in a few days!

Very nice video, aritario! Thank you for sharing! I like seeing the detail on them you showed, and also just the characters together in their home for the holidays! Great job! :smile:

By the way, I also like the video to the right, called "Hilarious Muppet bloopers!" I was ROTFL, as they say!:big_grin: